connectRN
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

connectRN Employee Reviews

United States107 reviews

cancelfacilityagencyconnectshiftschedulesupportflexible

Great concept, good culture, growing pains

ConnectRN has tremendous growth potential and has a terrific culture. There are snacks available to employees every day, and the colleagues really care.

I Love ConnectRN

The office staff in Massachusetts are great. They really do support the nursing staff, not just the facilities which is refreshing since we get beaten up a lot as agency personnel. There are technology issues at times, but they are responsive. I love the pay and the flexibility. I love the freedom so much that I will take the beating as the “agency nurse”. I don’t have to go back if it is really bad, and sometimes it is.And, bonus, we gets points for free stuff. Scrubs, sweatshirts, etc.

Pros

Good pay, flexibility, free stuff

Cons

connectRN insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Pretty simple

They have a good amount of shifts/facilities in the south Jersey area. The work is pretty much the same for LTC. The only thing I don’t like is facilities can have you waiting for a day or 2 to decide if they are going to accept or decline you for a shift. So if you’re waiting 2 days and get declined you could have picked up elsewhere. I think there should be a time limit. You can opt to be paid same day. Or next day if it’s after 3 pm I believe.

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing really What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Getting accept for a shift that you didn’t apply forWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s ok nothing special What is a typical day like for you at the company?And ok day

Can oht pick up any shifts

This company has “cancel free shifts” every facility here in my area is on cancel free, so you have to fill something out online and someone is supposed to call you in 48 hrs I think it was and discuss this with us and you can’t pick up any of those shifts until then. I have been waiting a week, I called several times and they said mine was routed to someone and they should be calling and still nobody has. I did however get an email that said they are pausing them until after thanksgiving because of high demand, so I can’t pick up any shifts even though I was told twice someone would call me. So basically they have someone here that is ready to work but they’re now allowing me to do so because they have this for every company except for one. Why create something like that if you can’t meet the demands to keep up with it?

Flexible shifts, decent pay

It’s great if you need to make you’re own schedule, con is that Companies can cancel you at any time so last minute you might find yourself scrambling and driving far out to pick up a shift

What is the best part of working at the company?You are your own Boss ! You decide where you want to work. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes the hours aren’t there. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment depends on where you decide to go. I found one facility I liked and stayed there. What is a typical day like for you at the company?I work my 12 hours and I’m paid a few hours later.

Flexibility

Big joke and waste of time joining this group as a RN. Connect RN sucks. It should be renamed ConnectCNA. You apply for instant apply shift weeks ahead and would get canceled few hours to your shift time. Who does that? When you turned for a shift you picked, you get turned back for the facility being overstaffed,ConnectRN would tag you NCNS. No reimbursement Worst agency so far. They do not care about the nurses welfare.

Pros

Cons

Last minute cancellations.

Great

Get to pick your own hours and days, very flexible, great to work if you’re looking for more free time in your day to day life. Only con is the hours can be cancelled anytime

What is the best part of working at the company?making your own schedule week to week.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The way personnel treats agency staff sometimes. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?all different types of culture. Working for them, you feel like and you are. self employed at times.What is a typical day like for you at the company?however i want it to be.

No Shifts Available

The hiring process is long and tedious. The facilities listed to get you to apply are non existent in the app. I have not had one shift opportunity with this company! A total waste of time. The name of the company itself is misleading. I guess they couldn't get enough RNs to connect so they started hiring LPNs and CNAs.

Great company

Great company to work for and im very upset about them letting me go saying I had 35 call outs when it was the app that did that, there's no way I called off 35 times! Im so sure! And my house got broken into and my phone smashed so it caused me to miss shifts I had picked up and im still upset about this. I loved working for them overall

App constantly messes up

App constantly messes up. Facilities cancel and they mark me as a call off. Had covid, called off through app and phone, next day received a no call no show notice. Have told them repeatedly that their app is messing up and had proof and nothing is done. Hazard pay is not offered in my area. Companies can cancel your shifts at any time, but if you cancel a shift (days ahead of scheduled shift) it's marked against you and companies dnr freely. Horrible company.

Working condition

This company will do things without information you earlier. You will be surprised to go the app and find out you can’t pick up shifts. It takes a long time to answer their phone.

Create your own schedule!

I love that ConnectRN allows me to create my own schedule and dictate my own pay. My kids have a hectic schedule, but I am able to work when I want and travel on my own time.

Love it

Love it. Flexible schedules same day pay and rewards. The best agency so farThe app is easy to use and they send information to help you adjust to the app as you learn and adjust

Unable to connect any of staff personally

Unable to speak to staff personally. When there are problems with pay 95% of the time you will not get help. Pay for LPN is good. Will never get benefits. Access to jobs was great at the beginning, but no longer.

ConnectRN majorily disappointing

Huge nameless faceless corporation, only contacts you have is with receptionists that "email" your concerns to an arbitrary department. I do not have a supervisor I can ask questions to, you cannot even speak to someone in payroll, there is no direct line of communication, and half the time they never respond to the "emails" the receptionists send (Or the emaila you send). Very vindictive in dealing with disputes or misunderstandings on assignments on ConnectRN app, not concerned at all about ones family issues such as medical issues or deaths in the family. They will suspend you without a given reason and with no notice, directly affecting ones livelyhood and finances. If you have a perfect life and schedule, ConnectRN may be for you, but for those with actual lives they will refuse to work with you. I implore you to move on to a company that supports their employees and respects the work/life balance.

Never have shifts available

Been "employed" there for a month and haven't been able to pick up any shifts because there are never any available. But they keep sending me emails as if there are shifts available.

Short paid

Short paid and also they take so long to get back to you which is really frustrating. I would not recommend it to anyone. I have been trying to get my money but nothin

Ok

Limited on the number of facilities. Great communication from customer service. The pay is decent. Could be better. Stay on top of your pay rates. Good for PRN.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at connectRN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at connectRN.
Powered byComparably

Compare connectRN with

• connectRN
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?