Connexion Point Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Call center rep
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2018
Awful. The absolute worst experience. I was so glad to get a new career and run far from this place! The management was so bad, words cant express! The training was AWFUL and NOTHING was in order. The pay was also little to nothing. Only good thing I can say is that they gave me a chance. Other than that, RUN! Waste of time
Pros
A job
Cons
Awful management no benefits no job security
This is an American sweat shop.... If you have a family or a life in general run as far and as fast as you can.
Systems Administrator/Cloud Architect (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJuly 23, 2018
This company has no communication what so ever. If you are one of the people that work on the day to day things, be ready for the upper mananagement to come to you and tell you how to do your job. Even though they are not even close to being qualified to be speaking.
Pros
Cons
Everythin
I enjoyed the job and 99% of the people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed the work and the vast majority of the people. The biggest downfall was that if you were kept on past the end of open enrollment you went through anywhere from one to three months of mandatory reduction in hours. While the $16 was fair (although it would have been nice to get bonus or commission as well) when you suddenly were cut from 40 hours to anywhere from zero to 20 per week, it was a huge shock. I always wondered why they kept so many people when they were going to do these drastic hour reductions.
Pros
I really felt like management cared about the employees
Cons
Mandatory reduction of hours for one to two months
Ask too much, give too little.
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 27, 2018
Most of the leadership doesn’t care at all. The CEO and current COO have no idea whats truly going on within their own company. They've lost their top leadership over the last couple of months and it's only a matter of time before they lose their clientele. If you have other job opportunities, I highly recommended choosing those options.
Relaxed culture, career advancement from within. Breaks and lunches do not fit professional nature of job.
Retention Specialist/Licensed Healthcare Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 18, 2018
The training is awesome. Those conducting the training are professional, knowledgeable and directly impact the work carried out by agents on the call center floor. The professional nature of the work should constitute an hour lunch break. Some of the younger managers need training in dealing with many people who have different personalities and doing so in a professional way.
Pros
Great training and trainers, Advance from within in record time
Cons
Short breaks, Saveral floor managers with bad attitudes and lack of skills in managing people
I am coming back!
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 18, 2018
This will be my 5th year coming back to work for Connexion Point. I am a single mom who looks forward to making money for my family for Christmas during their busy season. I can always count on Connexion Point.

New changes with leadership and the COO they never interacted with me anyway! I come back because of my friends, supervisors. The recruiter and HR has already contacted me and I am counting down the days to start!

Company culture is all about the rehires that come back year after year! Looking forward to seeing those same great faces.
Pros
Always have a job for me
Cons
Wish I could start sooner
Company Culture
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 15, 2018
Connexion Point has been a good job for me. There was a change in management for the BETTER! There are days that are tough but it is because we get so busy. The QA department can be annoying but it is their job to have the agents stay in compliance of the types of call that we do. The COO and top management has left with better results for the company. I can see the culture with the company change and it is positive!
Pros
Cons
Everyone is hired as temporary
N/a
Benefit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 14, 2018
typical day at work was good
I learned about drug and health insurance
management was good
worplace culture was laid back
Hardest part of the job sitting in one spot all day.
enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.
Poor company with little care for employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 14, 2018
This company does not care about the employees at all. They never give raises other then about $.15! I worked here a long time and was not once told great job. They let many good employees go but keep employees that do not know the job. I never had the desire to grow with this company because I didn’t respect the way they treated the employees. No Christmas party or bonus. It’s a poor and cheap company. I would not recommend this commpany to anyone. It was ok the first year but then things changed when the management changed.
Cons
No job security
Seasonal Call Center Work
Licensed Sales Agent / AEP Trainer (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTJune 11, 2018
Very busy and rewarding during the Annual Enrollment Period helping Medicare recipients make decisions about their health insurance needs and educating them.
Very productive
Unlicensed healthcare advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2018
This place can be fast paced if the call volume is high. It gets alittle overwhelming at times but u make a senior citizens day just a bit easier. If you think about everything your doing the pay is well worth it.
Supervisors are cooperative and supportive, making teamwork fun.
Licensed Health Agent (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 1, 2018
I was trained well with plenty of support. My Supervisor was observant of my abilities and guided me to capitalize on them. They had fun activities during holidays that we had to work.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
If you cant find any other work
Licensed Medicare Insurance Broker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 31, 2018
Not together at all....sometimes management is all over the place. HR manager doesn't know anything about HR policy procedures or benefits. Good until you can find other work
Pros
weekends off
Cons
uncoordinated
Great, team oriented atmosphere
Licensed Healthcare Agent (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 24, 2018
I loved working here. It was more of a temporary position, but my coworkers were all awesome and we all helped each other out with any questions we had.
Pros
Free soft drink dispenser
Seasonal Work Only
Employee (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMay 24, 2018
It's a great job for someone who likes and can afford to be employed only 6 months out of the year. The hourly pay is comparatively lower than every other Medicare vendor in the nation but they do provide some incentives that pay out at the end of the year if you don't get laid off, which is about a 1% chance.
Seasonal job worth coming back year after year.
Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMay 22, 2018
Worked for Connexion Point for 4 years of their seasonal period. I have already been contacted for this season. My job waits for me year after year! The owners knows me by name and the recruiting team and HR are still the same friendly faces I have known since day one! The pay is average, but commissions were great last year and I hear that this year will be better! If you are looking for a job this is the place to contact!
Pros
Friendly competitive culture 401K
Cons
Training is long
Not what it used to be
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  UtahMay 17, 2018
Its truly sad to see where Connexion Point is today. With the top management now gone, the current management does not know how to treat their employees and has no loyalty to any of the workers who have given so much to their company. They see the agents as "those people" and only care about their image.

If they were smart in any way, they would drop their egos and treat their employees right. Connexion Point won't be around for much longer.
Cons
supervisors are relaxed, they help whenever you need.
Medicare Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 15, 2018
it was a really relaxed job. I really enjoyed helping the elderly selecting the right medicare plans for them. it was rewarding. I would do it again .
Going Downhill Fast
Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMay 9, 2018
Current leadership does not know their company and are pushing many key people to leave due to bad business practices, which in turn has caused cXp's client to take away contracts form cXp and give them to other companies, which in turn has caused many people to lose their jobs.

They have always been on the low end of the pay spectrum and have never really cared about their employees at all. There is really no room for growth here. The environment here is terrible at best. It's so vicious and deceitful. So much so that I'm actively searching for employment elsewhere.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Management, Hr, Supervisors, Pay, Unprofessionalism, Mistreatment
Somewhat reasonable but not the best
Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 8, 2018
Day starts off by clocking in, signing in to all systems and receive inbound calls but majority of the calls are outbound. They renew the leads every blue moon and it is real competitive with the leads so you have to be a bit aggressive. They expect you to make 150 calls a day and get a minimum of 2 enrollments a day. They wont lay you off unless you are not productive and show no interest to work. Its a little laid back but they do shove it down your throat to make enrollments. It pays 15$ hourly and commission but if your client cancels the plan for whatever reason your commission is taken back from you on your next enrollments which is very inconvenient and risky. I feel like this is a decent job but it has room to be much better. Commissions should be higher considering the fact that these companies are making tons of money over our heads for just one enrollment and we are the ones busting our butts everyday for these clients to trust us in signing up for these plans. If the commissions stay the same the least they can do is give us a pay raise considering the fact that the price of living in South Florida is extremely high. If your're desperate for a job in health insurance this may be your best bet since it pays hourly but i would consider looking elsewhere for a better opportunity before considering a job with this company.