Conroe Regional Medical Center Employee Review

View all Conroe Regional Medical Center reviews

Never a dull moment
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TexasApril 8, 2014
Worked the second shift, 1400-2300 Monday-Thursday and loved it since I drove back to my home in Arlington every weekend. Being a unit secretary kept you on your toes and one met people from every walk of life and from every situation imaginable. One moment you're laughing from exhaustion, the next you're trying to maintain your composure when a family is struggling over losing their loved one, to wanting to lecture someone for doing a drug overdose or texting while driving. At the end of the shift you feel good about what you've done and know you've done the best you could do.
Pros
Being part of a team that cared about life
Cons
Losing a life

Other Conroe Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Never a dull moment.
Unit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJune 1, 2018
I believe that a workplace is what you bring to it. This place has had it's ups and downs. Very challenging, yet I take it as a learning experience...
Extremely poor radiology management. All tech but 2 were travelers. Extremely unsafe staffing
CT Tech (Former Employee) –  Trauma centerMay 30, 2018
. Extremely poor radiology management. All techs but 2 were travelers. Extremely unsafe staffing. Filthy work areas extremely rude secretary at front desk.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list