ConServe Employee Review

Great benefits, not the best training.
Debt counselor (Former Employee) –  Fairport, NYJuly 22, 2013
The extensive training was good until the exact skills needed for the job. There was not very good training on phones and with borrowers. they have a "learn as you go" with phone skills.

Even though my time there was less than a year, I would recommend this as a good company to work for. unfortunately I had a scheduled trip planned when I was hired and it was approved since it was planned prevous to my employment there. I was told it would not effect my job but unfortunately I was never able to get back to goal after my trip. I would recommend that any one who starts working there not miss any time in the first 6 months it is crucial to meet requirements.

Best benefits package I have ever seen!
Pros
Benefits
Cons
needs more training with other experienced employees

Other ConServe Employee Reviews

Ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairport, NYMarch 16, 2018
You have to amke montly goals which is hard becasue you job might lweys be on the line. You hagle people into paying money and you just dont feel good about your self.
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairport, NYMarch 14, 2018
Conserve was a great work culture, you have unlimited bonus earning potential (in some positions), you also can get flex scheduling, and they offer great benefits as well.
Pros
free lunches, good bonus, good benefits, family atmosphere
Cons
collections, some employees needed to be fired, compliance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConServe. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight