Consolidated Aircraft Supply Company Employee Reviews

Great place to work here in "The Land of Misfit Toys!"
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYMay 22, 2018
Everyone here at Consolidated has a different background and outlook, making it a very unique work environment. Typically, if you don't know how to do something, there is someone who does. We help each other out here, but at times the workload can be overwhelming.
Pros
Free breakfast on Thursdays, you manage your own workload, company garden, no micromanagement
Cons
communication and inventory/maintenence manual system leaves much to be desired
Productive positive atmosphere
Electronic/Avionics Technician (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYMarch 12, 2018
Great place to work for. Professional Atmosphere and helpful coworkers. Owners seem generally to look out for the workers, family type atmosphere. I would recommend others.
Pros
Breaks, lunch relax atmosphere
Great place to work...
TECHNICIAN - VALVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Bohemia, NYNovember 5, 2017
Great environment, family-like atmosphere. Good salaries, benefits, etc. No a bad thing to say about this company. Out of all of my work experiences, this one was, by far, my favorite place to work.
Extremely great place to work at.
Stockroom Manager, shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work. Very down to earth boss. Great coworkers, team work is how the dream works. Very well organized company. Everyone will help get the problem solved together which is an amazing thing to have.
A happy work place, at times we were more family than co-workers.
Office Manager/Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 9, 2015
My day would start at 7:30am with the owner supplying breakfast for our 50 employees, some days it was rolls and bagels other days he would cook bacon and eggs.....nice way to start the day.
My co-workers were for the most part a very happy bunch, more than half with over 20 yrs with the company.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the customers happy, which I think we did, they were repeat customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was I loved coming to work everyday, I truly loved my job.
As a footnote* the other employees loved my baking.....I would make different sweets and bring them in on Mondays.
Pros
The salary was good and the benefits were great.
Cons
the owner could be a little abrupt sometimes but he was just trying to keep the customers happy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consolidated Aircraft Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8