Consolidated Payment Services Employee Reviews

Kind of a twisted business
Statements Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX 75082April 3, 2018
Every call was basically you lying to a customer in order to get these small mom and pop businesses to do business with this company. Very little moral for a business.
Truth
Statement coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 9, 2018
The truth. The base pay is $10/hr. If you are late or miss it's $9 The whole week. The commission for a statement is $5. You take literally 350/calls and literally get no where. So it's like you really just working for the $10. Don't believe any lies they tell you. The place is filthy. The break rooms are no where near clean. Your desk is not cleaned. You can't even see the keys on the keyboard. It's a laid back job (Manger wise) but no money in the company. They have daily cash spend if you get 1-2 statements then you get $10 and again after lunch . The job is a scam. So the statement is the main goal of the call. You get connected to all these different type business and ask to speak to the person in charged of the Merchant account relating to Visa and MasterCard. (That's the most conversation you get before they hang up or tell you they not interested). Whether they are under or above the 2% you suppose to dramatically act surprise and tell them all these lies to get them to send a statement if you do you get $5 for that statement. When I was working there we was literally leaving with 0-1 statement for the entire call center. It was impossible to make all this money they talked about. The statement is how you make your money but no one was getting statement so we was making no money. They showed us a check but it looked printed off and fake. Unless you need a really need a job/ cheek or dont want to really do anything then go for it but if you need to make money find you another job. Just wanted to be honest so no one will go into it like my class did and be tricked.
Pros
1 hour lunch, if you meet the quota, management is relaxed, They are literally surprised if you come to work, weekly pay
Cons
It's a scam, The base pay is $10 if you miss or late then its $9 the whole week, The desk and kitchen is filthy, They lied through the entire interview, Their is no money to made
Awesome Place to work at in Sales
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Great place to grow your career in sales. Team environment, income potential is there your first year, and awesome management and recruiter. The best part is their is room for growth.
Pros
Income, leads provided, bonuses, work schedule
Cons
no overtime
Liar Liar Liar Scam and fraudulent company do not work here
Statement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 3, 2017
The ad posted on indeed is a complete scam everything in the ad is a lie they it say they pay $18 hr that's a lie it's really $9 hr or $10 hr Frauds..
Pros
The work hours and schedule off on all holidays
Cons
Pay rate poor management poor training poor the company harasses small business owners.
Unlimited Income and Bonuses in the Sales Department
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 22, 2017
-Great work schedule
-unlimited Income potential, their are Bonuses everyday
-Team environment and Competitive
-No micromanagement
-Leads are quality and provided daily
-It is not just a job, but a great career opportunity
Pros
Income Potential, Bonuses, Work Schedule
Trash
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 5, 2017
Job is trash u make 300 a week depending on how many statements you get frm different small jobs I wouldn’t recommend nobody going to work there it’s trash
Pros
Hours
Cons
They Dnt pay it is no we’re near 18 a hour
Rewarding Inside Sales Opportunity
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 13, 2017
-Great environment, professional office setting, and NO micro-managing there. Inside sales reps are generating sales on the leads provided. Awesome pay/bonus structure, uncapped bonuses, unlimited coffee. lol.. Competitive sales environment, sales managers are always helping you sell. IF you produce, the skies are the limit. Human Resource Department and the Call center are just amazing.
Pros
Pay, Growth, Income Potential, Free Lunches, Caterings, Health Care Benefits
Cons
only a 1 hour lunch break
Great Place to Work especially in Sales
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 10, 2017
I enjoyed working at this place for 3 years. I must say I love the pay, cash bonuses, the hot LEADS provided, and the team atmosphere in the Sales department. The energy is great there on the Sales floor. I was in the top 5 for sales the last two years and the income potential is there for 6-figures easily. I only left due to health issues..
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Amazing Leads provided, Cash Bonuses
Cons
No 401K available
Best Call Center Job in the Dallas Area
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 16, 2017
I have worked in over 4 call centers before and this is by far my favorite call center to work at. Everyone from Senior Managers and down on to my co-workers are very professional, and everyone is a team player. The best part is the supervisor reaches out and helps out as needed and he will not micro-managing you. Everybody is always positive, enthusiastic, and have a smile on their face in the Call Center. I see advancement opportunities for me in the future due to the direction the company is heading and my production. The pay is great, especially the daily bonuses, and the work schedule.
Pros
Bonuses, Work Schedule, Great supervisors, Lunch Caterings
Cons
n/a
Best Merchant Service Company to work at in Dallas
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 30, 2017
I have been here with Consolidated Payment Services for a little over a year. I started off in the call center and I was promoted to the sales team due to my production and punctuality. I have never worked in the merchant service industry before, so I did not know what to expect. I love every minute of it here and would change nothing. I never thought I would be promoted in 4 months. All i did was come to work everyday and produce in the call center, then i was asked to move to SALES. I can really say that I found a company I want to grow with for the next several years. I love the income, daily cash bonuses, the lunch caterings, and the growth opportunities here. The sales managers will not micro manage you, and in addition communication is key to your success. Every week I expect to bonus. From the V.P of sales to the receptionist Brittany, every is just AWESOME with a Capital A.
Pros
income potential, bonuses, health benefits, advancement opportunities
Cons
I wish i could come work until 6 pm. I like Money
Stable and Growing Company to Work For. Awesome Bonuses
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 23, 2017
I enjoyed my time so far with the sales team here. It has a Great work schedule, Paid Training, Weekly Pay, Casual Dress Code, Weekly, Monthly Bonuses. Everyone is a team player and competitive in the sales department. I made $84,000 with bonuses for the year 2016
Pros
Income Potential, Bonuses, Work Schedule, Advancement Opportunities
Cons
No traveling, No face to face with the customer
Terrific place if you are looking for a Career in Sales
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 10, 2016
I have worked here for over 6 years now. I love this place. One day is never the same. I enjoy the the work schedule and the compensation. It not like a traditional sales job. The leads are provided to the sales reps.and that is half the battle thus making my job alot easier. Ever since I have been here, my compensation has steadily increased each year. The only thing is overtime is not offered. My supervisor does not micro manage and communicates effectively. They have this awesome V.P of Sales/Marketing that started a couple of months ago and he has awesome leadership skills, great communicator, and He loves to through out daily cash bonuses as well. I plan on being here until I retire or pass away.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Advancement Opportunities
Cons
No overtime offered
Awesome Place to work and Great Sales Opportunity
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 11, 2015
I worked at consolidated payment services for a year in the sales department, and I loved every minute I was there. The leads are amazing and easy to close. I love the weekly pay, bonuses, and the management. This is a place if you are looking for a CAREER. The sales recruiter was amazing and very thorough.
Pros
Pay, Great Management support, Awesome Sales Department, Great Sales Leads
Great place to learn the basic skills of the industry.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 16, 2014
The owner is a decent guy with a decent company, just greedy.
Pros
Lead support.
Cons
Low commission & residuals.
Consolidated Payment Services
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 13, 2015
I worked for Consolidated payment services as a recruiter. It was very unorganized and unprofessional managers for leaders. I wouldn't recommend any one to work for this company.
Pros
Cons
everything
Call Center Agent (statement Coordinator)
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 22, 2016
This company has been in business for a long time. I love the income potential for bonuses, and commission on top of my hourly. My department (call center) is not ran like any traditional call center. Weekly pay, benefits after 60 days, vacation and cash bonuses. I traditional bonus 3-4 weeks a month. I have been promoted once in 2 years which is amazing. I make 200 calls a day and work a schedule that i'm off by 4:30 pm to beat the 5:00 pm traffic. The best part is my w-2 I get at the end of the year. My first Year I made $44,000 my first year.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Benefits, P.T.O and Vacation
Cons
no inbound calling
Account Manager/Sales Department
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 21, 2016
This position has excellent work hours 9 am-4:30pm, so I'm able to pick my child up by 6 pm. I love it that it is located in Richardson because it is closer to my house. It is a team atmosphere, has weekly pay, bonuses, benefits, and I made $72,000 last year. There is no cap on salary. My recruiter set the right expectations for me. My income has increased each year I have been here. I do see myself retiring with this company.
Pros
Benefits Package, Pay, Advancement Opportunities, Leads Provided
Cons
no overtime offered
Excellent Place to Work In Sales
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 7, 2016
I have worked for this company for a while now as a Account Manager in the Sales Department, and I must say I've really enjoyed my time here. My co-workers and management are friendly but more importantly we work as a team here. The leads provided are hot and this is a place where I can see my self growing at. The compensation is also great, overall this is great company to work for!
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Leads Provided, Work Culture
Great Company, and Fabulous Sales Job
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 4, 2016
I have been working at Consolidated Payment Services Sales department since November 2015. I must say they are well organized, great work culture, excellent leadership, and pay is on time and weekly. Everyone works as a team, and there is ongoing and continue support from management. I like the fact that i have qualified leads to call to make sales. My sales recruiter (Barry) is amazing and set the right expectations for me before I started. I have bonus each month thus so far and I'm excited to be apart of this company. I highly recommend this company to future candidates and customers.
Pros
Work Schedule, Pay, Training, Vacation, Leads Provided
Cons
overtime is not offered
Fabulous Sales Job!!
account manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 11, 2015
I never thought I'd enjoy and be happy with a sales job until I stared working here. The compensation and bonuses are great and I love the work environment.
Pros
Pay, Leads, Health Benefits, Room for Growth
Cons
N/a