Consolidated Safety Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
growing company and opportunities for growth
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA 22030April 10, 2018
Typical day was filled with providing support and assistance to client to ensure objectives were being met. Overall good experience in which multiple opportunities for learning new topics and applying newly gained skills immediately.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Very busy
Dynamac (CSSD), Team Lead Industrial Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Various military sites throughout U.S.March 1, 2018
At least 50% travel with deadlines that have to be met. Responsible to other team members work being accurate and detailed, Able to work at home when not traveling. Numerous airport/airline complications because of the amount of travel involved.
Pros
Able to work from home when not in travel status.
Cons
Lots of travel.
Good Company
Senior Software Engineer / Manager (Former Employee) –  MultipleOctober 13, 2017
While I was protecting the client from internal and external threats, I could count on my manager and others at corporate HQ for their support. After several years of dealing with a volatile client I finally walked. CSS offered me other job opportunities but I decided to take a break and evaluate all my career options. Unlike other companies, CSS doesn't micromanage everyone and they don't play games just to make a quick buck.
small consulting firm
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Faifax, VAAugust 16, 2013
audited transportation that did contract work for Department of Defense
Pros
interesting work
Cons
lots of travel
Great company to work for
Transportation Safety and Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 15, 2013
Well managed company, very honest, and trust worthy. Takes very good care of their emploees. A great chance to learn from very experienced people. many great oportunities for advancement.
CSS Work
Senior Accountant AR/AP (Former Employee) –  Fairfax VaApril 25, 2013
Good Company to work for, everyone is there to help. Small company which I played a lot of roles there and learned a lot.
Temporary and never permanent
Contractor for the USDOT (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 11, 2013
Government contractor that thinks only of itself and not it employees.
Good Place to work
Transportation Safety and Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 3, 2012
Position required travel which was enjoyable. The company contracts to the US Government and provides many different services.