Constellation Health Services Employee Reviews

It is one of the jobs where I have developed as a professional, where I could get one of the best work teaching.
Técnico de Operaciones(centro de llamadas (Current Employee) –  Provincia de San JuanJune 11, 2019
Every day of work is one full of challenges. I have learned to be tolerant and have multiple tasks. The culture in the workplace is one of cordiality and commitment. One of the things that can be highlighted is the treatment of the employee, seriousness and at the same time family.
Good school based OT Job
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Darien, CTMarch 11, 2019
Wonderful work environment. Large caseload but great staff and great team. Flexible work hours if needed, therapist benefits were great. Collaborative team approach and great team dynamics. Wonderful company.
Nice coworkers
Registered nurse case manager (Former Employee) –  Orange ConnecticutJanuary 30, 2019
Field Nurse paperwork is overwhelming, more so due to their computer system, industry has average turnaround time of 48 hours constellation’s 24 hours
Pros
Nurses and therapists are very good team players
Cons
Poor management
Good coworkers and management
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRDecember 26, 2018
The company was beginning by the time I worked there. Everybody gave all to put processes in place to make things work. Great employees & management. I was glad to be a part of the CH family.
Pros
perfect work enviorment
Cons
lack of company stability at the moment
this is a volunteer position as a Hospice volunteer
VOLUNTEER (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTOctober 23, 2018
This is a volunteer Hospice position. It is unpaid, which is clear from the time I began. there have been several changes in management during my 3 years volunteering and I did not think that the utilization of the volunteer staff - me - was put to the best use. Too bad
Pros
working with people
Cons
scheduling of coverage and visits was frequently overlapping
Supportive Work Place
Occupational Therapist School Based (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 23, 2018
Constellation School Based Therapy provides a supportive environment with many friendly faces to help you in any way possible. There are monthly therapist meetings to connect with other therapists who are only a phone call away. They also provide opportunities for professional development in house.
poor management
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  CTMay 11, 2018
Management does not care about staff. Many staff members have gone to HR regarding issues with management and not one thing is done. If the team asks for a meeting we are told no, if we voice our concerns we are told its they way it is. When hired we were told one thing and what is happening is quite different. Salary is ok, however, if you weigh the expectations, it is far from worth it. The plus side is that you are given autonomy to work independently without anyone over your shoulder.
Pros
decent pay, autonomy
Cons
management is VERY unappreciative
Entertaining and fast paced environment with innovative solutions
MEDICARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 17, 2018
Met and greeted clients, provided product presentations depending on needs, participated in meetings to keep track of goals and objectives, thrived in a fast paced and competitive environment full of ever changing needs and requests, managed approximately 7 weekly sales to achieve goals, and helped clients solve their needs with the adequate products.
High stress not supportive
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange CTMarch 7, 2018
I worked 5 yrs and the management does not appreciate the long hours and dedication to the agency and the clients. had patients from bridgeport to Wallingford. Its all about $$$. The supervisor at the time fired all the nurses and the director got rid of the behavioral health program without any warning. It was very sad for the clients and employees, Very mis managed.They need to clean house with management.
Pros
Cons
hostile environment
marketed 3 lines of business, certified, hospice and Private duty
Care Transition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  CTFebruary 27, 2018
Marketed all 3 lines of business, however lots of clerical work, and everyone had to take course of Action Selling and become certified, which is mandatory. It was over half a year, it took so much time weekly along with having conference calls on this weekly as well. This was the hardest part of our job, since my team members wanted to focus on what we do best of selling, since were hired as seasoned salespeople and experienced reps and some are nurses, supervisors etc. High stress, and turnover within Constellation.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
high turnover
In general terms
Representante de Servicios (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 30, 2017
It is a good company and full development. Have had difficult moments still have non-developing areas and have a good vision towards where they are going
Pros
Good quality in the work area
Cons
For the moment there is no opportunity for growth
Clinical Liaison
Clinical Liaison (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 19, 2017
Clinical Liaison for 7 National Healthcare Facilities, and other skilled nursing facilities. Chart reviews and family meeting to determine if patient qualifies for Home care.
A day to day challenge to comply with my expectations.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 23, 2017
Review my daily working diary is very important to reach my personal and company goes. I organize many activities and work service points with the goal of attracting as many possible prospects to the company. I always visit the doctors that give us service so could reach the next service range helping him grow his memberships with our company. The hardest part of my working day is realizing that the day is coming to an end and I haven't got a sale even though I had various a presentations in the day. The best part of my job is that I enjoy giving service to people that are in need of help and orientation because the majority of them being elderly people.
Pros
We are provided with uniforms and car allowence.
Cons
The company does not have financial estability.
Horrible place to work
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 12, 2017
It's 2 different worlds. Management and everybody else. You do not feel appreciated or valued. Often times you do not have the proper technology to work efficiently. There aren't any policies and procedures everything changes often without any notice or formal discussion. They do not give reviews nor raises
Pros
A paycheck although it's barely enough
Cons
Too many to list. Mainly an outdated HR department that does not have an open door policy
great start
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTDecember 30, 2016
There is a lot of different, moving parts at Constellation, If you know where you stand, then you will be okay. There a lot of different opportunities.
Good team environment, great management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 5, 2016
They have been so helpful in helping me build confidence as a CNA, someone is always available for anything at anytime...
Great work team and helpful staff and supervisors
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 8, 2016
Working for Constellation has been a great work experience! They really try there best to match their clients with CNA/HHA that will mesh well with them personality wise. Also, you can call at any and all times of the day and night and someone will always be available to talk.
Productive Work Place with a friend as supervisor
NET C# & JavaScript Programmer (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRApril 19, 2016
We work the 7.5 hours a day, started at 6 am at my place working remotely until the 8am. I arrived at 8 am to the office and start working on other things. First of all checked my emails to see if anyone needs my help, ej. Doctors trying to use one of our tools: (Comprehensive Health Risk Assesment Form). Then I keep set my task of the day (using prioritity criteria) and performed them keeping my supervisor in touch with my advance. The hardest part of the work is the the multitask environment, ej I learned how to work with the main task, the thing that come up as an emegency, attending the calls and learning new stuff at the same time. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you achieved 1 heavy task after 3 days of hard work, is a relief. I had 4 co-workers and we learned to appreciate each other (jang on fridays).
Pros
Very flexible work time
Cons
If there is a task that requiered for us to stay 4 more hours, we must (exempt- without pay)
productive workplace.
Hospice Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTMarch 5, 2016
The people there was more like family and always willing to help. The management there was very flexible and i enjoyed working for the company.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
N/a
Company to work for.
Management (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 1, 2016
I love the people I work with. It is great to have such dedicated employees that want to make a difference to the patients we serve. Healthcare is a difficult industry at this time but hardworking staff makes everyday easier to get through and be able to help all of our patients that count on us.
Pros
flexible schedules, customer service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Constellation Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Constellation Health Services Reviews by Location