Constellis
67Average

Constellis Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA25 reviews
Constellis provided a positive atmosphere and diverse work environment. My only complaint was that my direct supervisors were often not available, and some senior staff that were not managers had figured out ways to do minimal work and game the workplace system.
Worst company to work for. My manager was so racist and biased. She wrote me up for using the restroom cause I was back at my desk in 1o minutes and she made me use my PTO.
Great Job, great salary great company great place to work, team work , Growth within the company, friendly environment, coworkers are nice I have learned a lot since join the team.
This company has a Bad work environment and bad management. They are unorganized with no sense of purpose. The pay is good but not with the headaches
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else
It’s not the job that matters it’s the people you meet, and the connections you make, I had a great experience working with the company and would have stayed as long as I could had I not been married
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I wouldn't recommend this place to a dog I didn't like. Firing someone two weeks before Christmas is cold, calculated, and uncaring. A poor recommendation for an organization based on people.

Nice salary and commute. HORRIBLE people, management silos and stovepipes, micromanagement and lukewarm (at best) to considering a new approach
This job puts a lot of pressure on people to get certain things done by a certain date but does not give the employees a long enough timeframe to get the job done. They are always changing the way we do things in the middle of backlog which causes more backlog and then it is reflected on the employees and makes it look like they are not doing their job when we employees work very hard at our job and do not get the recognition we deserve
Constellis is a great place to work. I love the company culture, it’s a healthy environment to work in. They really care about their employees. The pay is great and though the work is a lot, they a flexible as long as you are showing effort.
Good pay great management great hours and time off loved the overseas job I had very dependable and trustworthy the coworkers were great and will help you out a lot
Stable work place with easy communication flow between employees in one department or different departments. Not a problem to talk to anyone in management - open door policy.

Work/Life balance is recognized.
Pros
Flexible with hours
It was unpleasant from the start. A lot of finger pointing and negativity. People are smart and want to do good work, but the negativity takes a toll quickly. The environment is very rigid. There is no flexibility and in year one you only get 15 days total PTO. Benefits and salary are good, company culture is not. I keep hearing it's going to get better, so we'll see.
Poor management, no regard to compliance to required documentation based on policies and procedures. Work load is very light and will lead to termination due to lack of work. Insufficient training by management. Co workers are tasked to train new personnel and as available basis only. Subcontract lead is working with Maximo and complains about how insufficient the information is for new requirements. I volunteered to help and provided ideas and turned into a debate. Lead did not like my suggestions and went sour from then. It was a suggestion. I was let go after wards.
Pros
Cons
incompetent management and subcontract lead
20 year background Investigator and thoroughly enjoy the work life balance with Constellis. Work is not shoved down your throat! Best BI company to work for.
Company was just what I \thought it would be. No surprises. They provided me with the right equipment that was required. They also worked with me when a family issue came up and provided the needed time off.

This organization has so much potential to be great; however, the departments here play favoritism. If you don’t go out after work, text/talk on the weekends or share your life history-regardless of how hard you work or how good you are at your job, you won’t be promoted or allowed to go elsewhere regardless of what they tell you. The favorites get paid more...whereas everyone else gets minimum pay while you have to train newcomers who come in on how to do the job...but they are paid much more. Some managers are not fit to do the job and yet sit on a high throne as if they are. They lose a lot of good talent. And they wonder why it’s like it is or why nothing has changed. They don’t give credit when it’s due, nobody really knows what’s going on so you stay busy doing meaningless repetitive work, and moving from desk to desk. If you want true HR/Benefits/Recruiting experience...don’t work here. I am so glad I left and from the looks of things...it hasn’t gotten much better.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Favoritism/Unfair practices, No real advancement for people of certain ethnicities
Company has been good in helping the employees achieved goals and growth. My line managers are aware of the employees needs, support and help they need when it comes to delivery of task and schedules.
Pros
Flexible hours
Easy money for the most part. Worked in Basra for three years and things were always chill and it had mostly cool people to work with. To bad they shut that one down
Little to no days off, but pay is consistent. It’s a great place to network with other contractors. Bottom line the workplace is what you make it, could be better it could be worse
Routine workI can make up an hour can choose a flexible time for work whenever I need to.The leadership staff is great. My managers and co-workers are awesome. I can deal with them easily. Everyone has an initiative, sensible, approachable and a team players
Constellis Group Inc is a company that offers general low-level contracts to introduce employees to contracting both stateside and overseas. The benefits and pay are not the best, but management is fair. If you want to start a job that will get your foot in the door then Constellis will offer anyone a great deal.
Pros
Travel, Job Location, Hours
Cons
Low Salary, Vacation Time, and Corporate
Plenty of room to make a great career for yourself. Outstanding performers are recognized and rewarded.
Work-life balance is fully supported be senior management. The work culture is conservative, and positive. Not much drama to be found or tolerated,
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Constellis. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Constellis Reviews by Location