Consulate Health Care
Work happinessScores based on about 642 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChris Bryson
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
You’re seeing all 991 jobs at Consulate Health Care because we can’t find any available jobs at Consulate Health Care close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Consulate Health Care have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 135 questions about working at Consulate Health Care. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Consulate Health Care employees.
Insights from 275 Indeed users who have interviewed with Consulate Health Care within the last 5 years.
What attracted you to the position? What challenges do you think you will face in this new role? What do you expect from us that will help you succeed in the role? Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult resident or colleague. What is one suggestion that you have or made that will he/was beneficial to the organization?
Tell me about a time when you had a difficult patient or family?
My hours of availability.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Consulate Health Care?Published on May 24, 2021
- Consulate Health Care