ConsumerTrack Employee Reviews

Stay away from this horrible place
confidential (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 5, 2017
Nasty co-workers
Sexist workplace
Harassing managers
Hostile work environment
No support from executives
Company doesn't uphold it's values
Retaliation if you report an issue
childish managers with no experience in the industry
Pros
none.
Cons
everything
Having a blast at Consumertrack
QA Consultant (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 16, 2016
When I first started working at Consumertrack, I was put off by the amount of knowledge I had to gain in a short period of time and the quick sprints that the tech team was accustomed to but in no time at all I felt myself grow both personally and professionally. The teams are extremely friendly and helpful, and the management team is superb, always having an answer right when you need it. Although sometimes there are long days where we have to stay late to complete a task, the days never feel stressful or long.

I look forward to coming into the office everyday to see what new challenges are set before me.
Pros
Challenging tasks, great atmosphere, and friendly/helpful people
Cons
Occasional long days(Still not bad)
Great place for proactive people
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJanuary 20, 2015
The sky is the limit for proactive people at a company like this. I came here because I wanted to take a part of this company and put my own personal stamp on it, and because I had the confidence that I could make a difference. Since the first day I walked in the door, was greeted with open arms and given all the tools I needed to make that happen.

The co-founders of this company play a very hands-on role in its day-to-day operations. They definitely push you and expect a lot from you. They're smart guys who know the online advertising business really well and have helped a lot of people in their careers in the process. If you listen to them and follow their lead, you'll succeed here, but the catch is you have to move at their pace, which definitely isn't slow.

Company culture is very solid. Lots of events, and a lot of people actually hang out outside the office. I've heard that it has been clique-ish in the past, but haven't seen any evidence of that since I've been here. Very work hard/ play hard.

Basic idea is: if you're looking for an easy job, I wouldn't recommend it. If you're willing to work hard and want a fun environment to do that in, you're going to love it.
Pros
Great culture, free Spectrum gym membership, work/life flexibility, fun company events
Cons
Not an easy job, vacation time is pretty average
Great Benefits and Co Workers are Great to Work With
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJanuary 12, 2014
Consumertrack is a great company for those who like a fast paced environment who likes to meet aggressive goals. Every few months we have company events which are a blast and I would highly recommend this company out of college.
Pros
Stocked Fridge with red bull, Benefits
Cons
Turnover rate, agressive goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConsumerTrack. Our community is ready to answer.

ConsumerTrack Reviews by Location