ContactUS Communications Employee Reviews

Terrible
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHApril 8, 2018
Overt staffed, caddy, high school esc. No opportunity for growth even After I finished my bachelor's. Look somewhere else, trust me. On the phone 100 percent of the time
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Petty
Fast Paced and Several Advances In The Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMarch 29, 2018
In My Opinion Contact US was a nice company to work for. The Customers Were Always A pleasure to assist. As far as the employees and the Managers and Supervisors they were Always A big Help and Standing by waiting to assist anyone in need. If you Were Productive in Upselling and Just having Excellent Calls From Beginning to End, there were Plenty of opportunities You Could Apply For If the Company Seen You Were Excelling in Certain Areas in the Company.
Pros
Commission for Certain Items You Upsell To Customers
Cons
Upsell An Item That is Not On the Featured Items For the Week You Would Not Receive Commission
A lot of sitting around
Admissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMarch 19, 2018
This place has you at a desk all day talking to customers who know nothing about what you are giving them at Penn foster. Dead end and bad management.
Pros
A little free time
Cons
Talking to idiots ALL day
No one knows what they are doing
Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 2, 2018
This place is a sinking ship that doesn't give any consideration to the needs of their employees. Training is a joke as is management. I would never recommend working here.
very unorganized
Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHFebruary 9, 2018
The company is very unorganized and unprofessional! Management was terrible. They promise you alot in the interview but its all a lie when it comes down to it. Training was a joke.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Easy going, relaxed atmosphere
Call Center Representative (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHFebruary 6, 2018
Typical day included taking numerous calls that dealt with placing orders for returning and new customers. Management didn't seem to bother you as long as you did the work that was expected.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Seasonal
Lack of Advancement
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grindstone, PAFebruary 4, 2018
I worked for this company, started on a brand new project, and was overlooked for team leadership program. I would notice things others did wrong, and was told that I needed to worry about me. I would not recommend anyone work there. It is full of favoritism, and the supervisors cater to those that are their friends.
Cons
No future or advancement for older people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Grindstone, PAJanuary 30, 2018
Sales and billing on most calls. Very sad can never understand from day to day what is going to work and what is going to be a fixed situation. I am older middle aged most ages there are younger so lots of drama.NO FUTURE FOR OLDER ADULTS!
Pros
Food and stores close by.
Cons
No constitent of knowledge of day to day activities.
Very pleasant and productive atmosphere.
Sales & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grindstone, PAJanuary 24, 2018
This company is absolutely amazing with great staffing. The work environment was amazing and always was cheerful. My wage was decent enough to not complain.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Point system
Unclean and bad training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 8, 2018
They are so dirty!! bed bugs and never cleaned restrooms And break room. Also no help for your questions ever when your new to the floor.They are rude there.NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK. Their systems and computers ALWAYS have issues or don't work fully all the time too. I'm not being negative, I'm telling the truth about this place.
productive
Talbots Sales Associate/Full Time (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJanuary 7, 2018
taking up to three to four calls within a n hour. placing orders takes between 15-30 min per call depending on customer needs. also closing the orders
Pros
cash prizes
Cons
rude customers
Very laid back
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PADecember 16, 2017
A call center isn't for everyone. There is always much drama & many childish people! The management there is very understanding.. The only bad thing I have to say is the management doesn't communicate the way they should.. One TL will tell you something & the next will tell you something completely different!
Pros
How chilled if is
A good experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Grindstone, PADecember 5, 2017
This company was a good experience for me but I don't think I want to stay here. I was told it was a full time job but in training I was told it's may be a temporary job which was disappointing. Your schedule can change the same day your working which is bothersome. They do have good clients. They try to make it fun with it being very fast pace. I'm disappointed in the pay as other places pay a little more for similar work. The environment of the building is good and clean and the people working there are very nice.
Pros
Lunch room, friendly environment, unlimited overtime
Cons
Pay rate, frequent schedule changes
Working at ContactUs
Contact Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHOctober 31, 2017
Contact Us is an excellent place to gain advancement. I was a manager before 6 months. The products aren't as interesting but it is an easy learning process.
Pros
Easy to learn
Cons
Need more interesting products to sell
Have nothing to say
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 22, 2017
Worked there for 2 years. No benefits given. Pay increase when being there over 6 months. Also the people there are younger so it's more of a unprofessional environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fun workplace
Customer Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHSeptember 11, 2017
well the fun thing i liked about working here is that the supervisors were excellent help. The environment was very peaceful. The customers were very lovely to talk to.
Pros
discounts
Cons
pay rate not high
the worse job
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 24, 2017
The worse place I have ever worked in my life. Bad management no rules everybody do what they want. No commission on the sales you make and the bonus program is laughable.
stressful work environment, cut throat management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grindstone, PAJune 6, 2017
If it weren't for the management, this would be an amazing place to work. The other employees and the work itself, are great and worthwhile, however, the management makes it so stressful and threatening that it's barely worth it.
Pros
decent pay rate, friendly employees, nice breakroom
Cons
management, healthcare, point system
Easy money
Tier II Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMay 24, 2017
Needed a summer job to make money fast and this was a good fit. I was able to get (almost) as many hours as I wanted within a few weeks of working there.
Pros
moving up is easy
Awful awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 13, 2017
You are totally taken advantage of, you are just a body, benefits are pathetic. AVOID!! if you enjoy almost non-existent time allowed away from phone, this job is for you. go to restroom before starting!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ContactUS Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

ContactUS Communications Reviews by Location