Contemporary Nursing Solutions

Working at Contemporary Nursing Solutions: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

former employee

Very unorganized place to work at. High Turnover. Owner out of touch with the needs of staff, nurses and industry.

Pros

Flexible hours . Sometimes free lunch, Not bad salary....

Cons

Owner is unpredictable, unorganized and inconsistent with operational proedures.

Great Nursing Staffing Agency

Contemporary is a fair nurse owned and supported agency. I've worked here 9 years and they are the most supportive and flexible team of staffers I've met. The training is excellent and the facilities they staff you in are top tier.

Contemporary Nursing Solutions insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Okay place to work

I have certainly worked places that were a bit more organized and you never knew if you would have a job from one day to the next. Not the best culture and certainly didn’t pay like it said in the beginning.

Liked it then, probably better now!!

great agency to work for, very flexible and not pushy or demanding. You can work as little or as much as you want! Easy way to set up a schedule if you want.

Great working opportunity.

Help with enhancing my nursing skills, knowledge, and critical thinking while working agency opportunities.I was afforded the opportunity to work at what of the local hospitals in their IMCU and Progressive Care Unit, as well as an assistant living facility.

Very flexable

Multiple opportunities for staffing opportunities.Found this company to be very effecient and employee oriented.Office staff were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Productive and fun place to work

A typical day was calling on at least 5 hospitals in the DC, VA and MD area. The hardest part of the job would be he traffic and having to get from point a to b. I enjoyed calling on different accounts and meeting and seeing different faces everyday. I also enjoyed doing staff education and training.

Pros

Working as a rep and calling on different hospitals.

Cons

Not a lot of time to take lunch due to having to do training. Traffic in the Metro area

I like my position with this company it is a very open schedule you pick up time when you can. There's different hospitals you can work at and also your not obligated to 12 hours shifts you can do 8 hours as well. The hardest part of my job here is sitting all night for 12 hours and sometimes no one comes in and check to see if you need anything, But other than that it is a okay place to work.

Staffing

Scheduled CNA's, RN's, etc to work I all of the local DC Metro hospitals.

Pros

Free lunch, bonuses

Cons

Manager was very hard to work with when she was having a bad day.

Day to Day

This was a job in which I was on the phone a good portion of my day speaking to employees and contractors to staff needed nursing and aide needs for the upcoming days to weeks. I updated HR files as needed with new address and phone numbers. I made contact with numerous hospitals and nursing facilities in the area for upcoming needs.

Pros

I enjoyed the people I worked with

Cons

Management unsure of staffing needs within the office

great company

want to have job close to home and change in career, want to explore different job opportunities and to go back to school.

Pros

flexible

Cons

uncertainty of assignments

Flexible and compassionate company

I am the face and voice of my company to our clients. I build relationships with current and prospective clients. Management is very present and flexible.

Good place. limited advancement, no benefits

Good place to work. limited advancement, limited benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contemporary Nursing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits