CONTINENTAL CURRENCY SERVICES, INC Employee Reviews

Great good job especially for those interested in becoming part of the bank business.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAApril 26, 2018
Loved this job, but I would get stressed out when there was a few dollars missing but at the end of the week the money that was missing always appeared in a different drawer or in the vault.
Stressful work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CASeptember 13, 2017
The job is stressful! Not only are the customers rude but so is management! The training process is horrible! There are multiple people training you during the day! Some did their job and some didn't "train " at all. More like just sit there and not explain anything! They also fire you if you don't catch on with in a week . Even if you were trained poorly. They also over work you! Working you 8 plus hours and giving you ONE BREAK! Mangers don't know a lot of stuff and they put their responsibilities on the workers . They like to give "supervisor" position but don't want to increase the pay! The only thing you gain is a extra headache !
Pros
Sitting down
Cons
Horrible Pay. Horrible Managers. Training process HORRIBLE
was great position
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 5, 2017
working there was absolutely great which was exciting. i love working with large money and other transactions with customers. i love working there because i learn a lot of hands of work tha enhances my experiences there.
Pros
was able to cash my checks for free
Cons
short breaks
Pretty Steady
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 14, 2013
A typical days work is almost similar to working at a bank, without all the perks.

The people there are really friendly and are very committed to their work. Some have worked with the company for over 20 years.
Multiple management responsabilities
General Manager/Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 8, 2013
Great place to work, left along to work with team, company's pricipals gave me great support and consideration
Pros
good benefits
Loved working for CCS, Inc.
Legal Collections Rep (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 27, 2012
A typical day at CCS, Inc., was fun. I would have my schedule down for the month. Sometimes I would be at the office calling 160 customers a day and enforcing judgments or filing 10 small claims and other days I would be at court and at office either between morning or evening. I would also help other departments (Money Order, Sectran Security, Accounting, Human Resources) with collecting money from their customers or fixing issues with their accounts.

I have learned that its better to negotiate amount due in order to get better results as to getting paid soon.

The hardest part about collections is Skip Tracing and looking how to enforce judgment.

The best part of collections is achieving goal and the excitement around the office when competing with others.
Pros
at ccs, inc., i was paid well and i had the freedom to work on my own.
Cons
i disliked that sometime i would pay upfront for gas or for parking. also dislike eating out alot.