Continental Expedited Services

Continental Expedited Services Employee Reviews

Hard working people who tend to look out for one another, You are never a number here its always by name. Very family oriented and go out of the way to make things happen. Been here over a yr. and am extremely happy.
Pros
great people, awesome owner, they look out for their people
Cons
no 401k
If you run local for them you will be abused. On call day or night. Parking lot is poorly lit at night. Very hard to negotiate. They don't even have a garage to work on the trucks in. Parking lot is it. Many foreign dispatchers.
I trained for about a month before I started. It was pretty overwhelming at first but with practice it comes. It just takes time to learn the ins and outs of what they do. It is very different from other transportation, but I love it. The team is super cool and so are most of the drivers. It can be stressful and challenging, but with great pay and a 401k and benefits I feel pretty lucky to have landed here.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Challenging and stressful at times
Continetal would be a great company if they would just implement a professional maintence program. My experiance while working there was it was like pulling teeth to get the equipment repaired and the lack of trained people to handle problems 24/7 trucking isn't a 8 to 5 job or even a 12 to 9 job. The equipment is not team trucks but they like to say they are. The purchaser needs to reconsider the thoughts on the interior and the style of trucks they are purchasing. Above is just my opinion
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of solid maintence program
Pros
great people, awesome owner, they look out for their people
Cons
no 401k
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Had a great time there. Worked with an awesome team to find solutions from customers and keep trucks moving. A very energetic and positive place. Worked long hours and was stressful at times, but with the salary plus bonuses made more than I could anywhere else.
Already Reviewed in previous employment. Could not really say much more here.
Company will give you the miles and really family orientated