Contingent Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

Amazing Company!! 5 Stars
RECRUITER/OFFICE ADMIN (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2018
This is an amazing company!! They will go out of their way to locate employment for you. The staff is amazing and the benefits are awesome! This is a one of a kind company!
Pros
Professional, knowedgable and caring staff
Fun place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 27, 2018
I have had the best time dealing with contingent resources solutions employees! They are quick to respond to questions unlike other companies. They really believe in they're employees and that's what makes them the ultimate hiring service! Thanks for your service guys!!!
Pros
Great consultants
Cons
N/a
A career I never knew I would love
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 14, 2018
This introvert never thought she would thrive in such an extrovert role. Cold calls and meeting new clients used to cause panic, but now I love forming those new relationships. I am not stuck at a desk all day and am able get out of the office to visit client sites quite often. I could do my job every day for the next 50 years and no two days would be the same.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Constant change- must be adaptable!
Amazing Career
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 1, 2018
Best company ever to encourage competition, innovation, creativity & self motivated drive. If you are resourceful, customer service driven and a logical thinker, you WILL be successful
Not recommended for the faint of heart
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 2, 2018
Would not recommend working here unless you don't have or want a life. Poor communication between offices and the clients you are supplying candidates too. Clients do not have a lot of faith in the company so they utilize multiple staffing agencies and you may be in the bottom 90% of the time.
Pros
Small office
Cons
Too many to list.
Productive fun environment where I was welcomed and made to feel like part of the family
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 5, 2017
Really miss working there. Adidas was fast paced and relaxed at the same time. As long as you do your job no one bothered you. Plenty of overtime available, and always had the help I needed to complete any and all tasks that were assigned to me.
Pros
Clean safe work environment
Cons
Hot, long hours with all day standing on your feet.
Not a Great Company to work for. Poor Management, Moral, and does not work with your family issues
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 23, 2016
No Job stability, no team work, and poor management. You work in pins and needles when employed with this company. Do not recommend for employment
Pros
Cons
No Stability, they will fire you quick