Continuum Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Rude Company/ Don’t waste your time.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 22, 2019
I never even worked for this company. I applied for this job unaware that the company used to be named Conduent, which I applied for in the past and had a bad experience in dealing with them before I even had my interview. Got an email from Erin Burns wanting to set up an interview, but hadn’t had a chance to reply to decline once i found the connection to Conduent (a name change in the company). Erin then called me & I confirmed this is Conduent, & politely told her that I had no interest in a job with this company. She snapped back saying “well stop applying then” & hung up. Super rude company that is nothing but problems before you even set up an interview with them. Don’t waste your time.
Awesome benefits, Great pay including over time, very upbeat and helpful faculty, overall a solid place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 20, 2019
Excellent benefits and a really great group of people that work there that make Continuum feel like an extended family. The job itself can be very challenging at times and they really do cram an extensive amount of info into your brains before releasing you on the floor, which can be stressful and intimidating.
Pros
Benefits/Pay, Staff & faculty/Laid back enviroment/fun activities/incentives
Cons
Helping angry customers, high stress phone calls, Very strict scheduling policy the first six months, Even being a couple of minutes late is unacceptable.
I think if you stick it out, it is a good place to work.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 17, 2019
Very high turnover! People give up before they are even finished with training. Good place to work! During training, you get a 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks. Everyone is nice.
Pros
They provide pizza for staff quite often.
Cons
Strict attendance policy.
Decent place for decent pay
New Employee Experience Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 15, 2019
The job itself can be quite stressful and management positions come with quite a few difficulties, but a position as a representative is all in all not bad.
Pros
Good PTO, 12 Weeks paid training
Productive work place
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 14, 2019
It’s a good job for teenagers. Different schedules to choose from. Good people to work with. Incentives to get from time to time. Unlimited overtime.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Short breaks
You’re Just a Number
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 12, 2019
I worked for what is now continuum for 4 years. I was there when it was Xerox , then Conduent, and left midway to the switch to continuum. Honestly name change doesn’t mean anything cause it’s management that’s needs to change. Before, management started off as agents and moved up so they knew the system & how it was to be an agent, now they bring in outsourced managers that know nothing about the system or the people they work with. Mandatory overtime given 10 mins before your shift ends, so you literally either say forget it and leave at the end of your shift and get written up or suck it up and find away to stay. Forget seeing your family as well. You’ll be working 6 days a week and even then maybe 7 days if you don’t stand up for self. Some supervisors are awesome though and will stand up for their teams others do as told just to move up and treat you like you’re a machine, not a person. 30 mins lunches until it dies down but forget it if you’re there after 4. They’ll VTO morning teams because it’s dead but as soon as calls pick up afternoon teams are screwed. They know when the busiest time is and yet afternoon doesn’t get any additional help, mostly due to reps quitting more than they can hire. A lot of managers, supervisors, and trainers have just walked out due to the lack of competency from the leaders. Calls are the same you’ll either get blamed by the customer for all the issues they're having or have people that know the routine so much they just call to schedule a tech. You’ll have to remember to recommend the app (that never works) and up-sell to customers (which  more... is a joke when nothing ever works) . To work here please prepare you mental health for constant anxiety and being overwhelmed. I stayed as long as I did because before they took away pay raises my pay was amazing, but even then the pay doesn’t keep you there if you’re burnt out and checked out of work before you even arrive. You’ll build a bond with your team members and they literally will become like family, pretty sure that'll be the only thing about the place you’ll miss when you leave.  less
Pros
Pay & Team Members
Cons
Short lunches, management, short notice on overtime, mandatory 6th day, etc
Don't make a mistake
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 12, 2019
They tell you to leave your private life at the door. Which is what I did and I got fired for falling asleep and class one time and I tried to explain to them what exactly was going on in my life and I called them and I cried and I left messages to try to get my job back there weren't having it. In the lunches I so expensive in the cafeteria and they're not even good for you food you would expect since you're working at a call center they would want to feed people healthy food to keep their energy up but no.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
Well read above
Set Schedule
CSR/ QA Analyst/ Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 10, 2019
It's nice to be able to plan my day around my job and know when i need to be at work every day. This stability has provided piece of mind when planning other day to day activities.
Unprofessional and Discriminatory
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 9, 2019
Not only did they lay off over 100 people they continued to hire people just to waste their time and tell them they were getting fired a week later after knowing for months but also they have many power hungry supervisors. When I went to my OM to tell her about how I felt discriminated against I was told “oh well”. Also management believes only those who they feel should follow the rules while those who are friendly with upper management get special treatment. Oh and they all dating each other in there so look out for jealous partners.
Pros
Pay
A Great Place To Work
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 9, 2019
Regardless of your role here, your day will be spent providing amazing customer service. The customers calling have high expectations, the employees working have high expectations, the management has high expectations. I love working for a place that wants to be the best and works hard to be the best everyday!

I have been able to develop my leadership skills and grow as a professional. I have seen so many others promote into new roles and I love working for a company that tries to always promote from within.

I look forward to the fun activities each month. The site spends a ton of money each month on rewards and prizes for teams. The customers can be tough sometimes and its nice to work for a company that recognizes this and helps keep it positive and fun.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 9, 2019
I've worked at the Rochester location for just over a year now. The training was a lot of fun, and my trainer was wonderful. The management staff is very supportive, and they do fun events to help people have a good time at work. They do giveaways and contests often, and even have anniversary luncheons for everyone each month. The location is great, not way out in one of the suburbs and it doesn't take long to get there via bus. If you're looking for a job in an office environment, this is a great pick!
Pros
Awesome break room/cafeteria, supportive management, benefits
Great Pay; Fast Paced Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 7, 2019
It is a great place to work for somebody who has no home life. As a working mom it is a stretch to make my hours work and still cook dinner at night. They schedule you for 45 hours you are expected to make it. Training is overwhelming but once on the call floor it really is a walk in the park with lots of floor support. Overall it’s worth making the adjustment because the pay is an easy “come up” so basically if your in debt it’s an easy way to cover your expenses.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Worst place to work in all of Boise .
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 7, 2019
My experience with this company was unbelievable. They do not have anything put together for a smooth transition into training onto the floor. My training class started with 21 people, after 7 to 8 weeks we were down to five, and to my knowledge only one person made it out of the 12 week training on the floor. Management is the most unprofessional group of misfits that cuss continuously and that’s not very professional. It is a complete waste of time for anyone. The management is very cliquish, and if you don’t fit in their awkward bubble they literally do not help you very much. They flatter you with the wage but it comes with a cost . Do your homework , awful place . Don’t do it.
Pros
Good Pay as long as they don’t can you .
Cons
Everything you can think of . Hostile work environment, awful people - all of Management
Excellent Place to Learn and Grow
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 6, 2019
Excellent Place to Learn and Grow. While the job can be challenging it is also very rewarding. As a manager we put in a lot of effort to say thank you. Whether it's enjoying a meal on us or being rewarded points for a job well done.

We are constantly evaluating our environment, culture, process and best practice to make sure this is the best place for our employees to thrive. We are open to feedback and look forward to ways we can constantly improve.
Solid Work Environment & Culture
IT Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 4, 2019
Local team was enjoyable, good culture and decent work environment. Management was diverse. Challenging at times but rewarding. Lots of fun perks for everyone.
Would recommend as a last resort
Tech support (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 3, 2019
They butter you up with lies so that you can make it through the training. Trainers aren't good at training which is horrible considering it's a whole lot of information you have to learn. The trainers are just good agents they pick out like nothing and throw them in a class to train 20+ people. Vending machines never work. Hours and schedules are way too ridiculous. The pay is good but not worth the headache in my opinion. Wish I would have stayed at GC Services. Sorry...
Pros
Pay
Stressful
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 3, 2019
It’s a very poor work environment, promised days off but you’re lucky to get one a week due to mandatory overtime being pushed on you constantly. Working here consumes the majority of your time.
Cons
Mandatory overtime on days off, lunch breaks are always cut short, lying management
Dont.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAMay 3, 2019
Fired while sick, hadnt broken any rules nor given warnings or notice. Everything they tell you in training is not followed through on the floor. Which was my deal-breaker. This place was Conduent, Xerox, ACS.... With the most recent turnover, even longterm employees are jumping ship. The management has no interest in feedback that would improve the employee experience. They just threaten to fire, hold you back in training while they dump the worst calls on new people. But if you can make it out to the floor, good luck. It might work out.
Really hated it here
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 2, 2019
Like to keep this job they want you to be perfect. They expect so much out of you but don't give anytime return but a pay check. You work all day everyday. Handling rude customers giving and taking in a lot of information but if you don't get a perfect survey they fire you. When I first got hired it took them almost a week after they hired me to get all my paperwork worked out. I couldn't log on or clock in for the first week. And in training I had to look on someone else's computer. Very unorganized very. I would NOT recommend anybody to work here. This job is really stressful
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Everything honestly
Wouldn’t’t recommend
Agent (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 2, 2019
If you’re okay with spending your entire day in a bug infested call center than this is for you. For $13 an hour you get to bring home bed bugs, lie to customers, and get talked down to by management. Mandatory overtime ensures you get the full experience every day. The pay is great, but not worth what they put you through.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Short breaks, bad management, dirty work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuum Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight