Continuum Global Solutions

Continuum Global Solutions insights

Based on 1,611 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Job security is not a thing here

Started back in the summer of 2021 and just got laid off due to not having enough work through the contract to continue in my position. This is after being moved from a different department and then spending a month in training for this position and only being a month in production. Management constantly hounds you about metrics, even if you are meeting them. Will tell you one thing then come back and tell you another. Very disorganized, which causes confusion and frustration.

Not enough for the pay

The pay pay is 14hrly and you have to make sales to balance out to what they should pay for this position.Trust me I am still looking can't stay here. This is a good job for a person that hasn't worked a call center and doesn't know any better or just need some money until you land the next gig.

It's a sales job.

You will spend a few weeks training on the applications and software. You will learn how to solve a lot of customer issues and problems. Then all of that takes a backseat in nesting when sales are the only metric worth mentioning. If you are cool with promising better service if they sign a plan upgrade with you today, and then never speaking to that person again this job is great for you.

Working environment is okay but there is a lot to learn. The training was too good as well.

It is an okay place to work, but the pay is not good. They need to offer more pay for the work that they expect from us. They want us to upsell, and I did not sign up to be a sales associate.

Unstable Hiring and Low Opportunity for Continuous Employment due to Contract Jobs

Once Continuum Global Solutions secure contracts with the business, paid training is given and then independent service starts. Because Continuum Global Solutions cannot guarantee continuous employment due to the decision of the contracted business, an employee could easily be transferred from one contract to another contract within months or get a reduction in force (laid off at no fault of your own). Continuum Global Solutions could be a great company due to having good benefits, but the business contracts are unpredictable. If your income is the breadwinner, it may be wiser to look for stable employment elsewhere as no transfer to another contract within the company is a guarantee.

Benefits

Cons

Unstable Employment due to Unpredictable Business Contracts

Nw

Company was great and great pay, however I just felt lost and like I couldn’t reach out. I enjoyed it and took the knowledge I could.

Low pay and Horrible benefit offering

the job started at $11 per hour. It was increased to $15 per hour after a mass exodus (most of my class resigned within 30 days). The systems are horrible. There are constant system issues. the benefits and how they are accrued are horrible. It takes forever to get paid time off or sick days. Nevertheless, you are expected to perform like a rockstar on below poverty-level wages. Lastly, if you need support while dealing with a customer on the phone, don't expect it. Leadership support is HORRIBLE! The biggest PRO- it's remote. Biggest CON- pay/benefits/leadership. Keep looking...

It is a poor experience. I would not recommend at all

Work day: They throw you on calls you cant prepare for. No proper training. Poor management. I would not recommend. Terrible stress. Learned nothing.

Nice Coworkers

Continuum has no stability and will lay you off when company business is reduced. Instead of placing you on another project. The communication with management is poor, as well. There's no raises or advancement with this company.

Worse job ever no stability

You basically have to learn everything on your own poor management require too much doos with not enough pay not over time no consideration if you have sick children or have an emergency

Pros

Slow call flow

Cons

At continuum your not an employee id your family

From training day one continuum makes you feel like family they are very accommodating and willing to work with any planned and unplanned events that happen in life. The supervisors are very down to earth and knowledgeable.

Find you a permanent position

I was already nervous to the fact that these technically are not permanent positions but when I was told that if one contract ended we would be moved to another one, I felt a little better but when the time came and thing got slow we got laid off… there was no other placement we were told to reapply and some got the job after reapplying and some didn’t… my main thing is job security and here you definitely don’t have it even supervisors are Constantly being moved everywhere.

Pros

Scheduling, Most of the People are nice, Working from home

Cons

No job security

Don’t apply

Go threw the training but once your done make sure you have another job ready to work at because you will not want to be working for this company for very long. Training does not help AT ALL. Very frustrating, not worth the stress

Toxic Work Environment

Don't work for this company! They are unorganized and play favorites. They will tell you one thing and do another. The supervisors think they are perfect. They tell you one thing, and when you do it, it will be wrong its your fault. They have an extreme turnover rate.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Unorganized, toxic work environment, favoring ppl, cheap

Not transparent

You will wait five weeks without a paycheck waiting for a start date. Told that there will be six weeks of training but there are only two and it’s disorganized and doesn’t focus enough on the actual job. One week of nesting which was done fairly well. On you last day of nesting, you are told that you will be required to work overtime every day. This is AFTER you’ve chosen your schedule; although you don’t get much of a choice. And then, they don’t even give you the schedule you’d received! First day, they are harping hard on your call time. Completely unrealistic and unsupportive. (And I was doing best in our group; still not good enough). It’s a sweatshop, basically. I could go on but I digress. I’m a hustler, quick learner and hard worker….never say die….but I almost left my first day. Btw, 18 started training and only 3 left standing at the end of training. What does that tell you?

Pros

Can’t think of any

Cons

Unorganized and immature

If you need a job, it is a job, but a demoralizing one.

This company has a gross lack of support, the team of superiors is as badly trained as new agents, HR is unresponsive, any personal needs are ignored.

Pros

If it is slow, VTO is sometimes offered

Cons

Cares more about not making callers angry than supporting their agents, everything counts as points against you

Not trained enough

The job itself is confusing. Process and procedures changing monthly makes it difficult to feel like you know what to do.Supervisor was not available to assist you if you ran into difficulties when helping a customer. Agents would pass customers to you because they did not want to assist them.If I had felt more comfortable with the training I had received I would have been better prepared.

Overwhelming and stressful

This job was extremely overwhelming and stressful, and they were continually going through employees and looking for more people. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.

Favoritism

Instead of pushing their agent to do more they discourage it by saying that it hasto start from the very beginning like step by step process of learning. So instead of feeling encourage the agent felt down and not to give their best. Agent will wait to be terminated because of the discouragement received fron the trainor.

Productive and interesting place to work

Managers and supervisors are supportive they teach and give you the tools you need to be successful and accomplish your goals which makes work less stressful.

If you can't find anything else take this till you can get something better

Lack of training. It's pretty fast paced and they rush through training really quick. Expect to start taking calls on the 3rd week of training(they'll tell you training lasts 6 weeks) big lie. And don't even bother reaching out to your sup if you need help with a customer. They won't mind making you wait for an hr while you have a customer waiting on hold. I was very excited to start the job but after 6 weeks I was so stressed out I had to quit. I wouldn't reccomend anyone to work there. OT is required whether you want it or not. Run!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuum Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Continuum Global Solutions with

Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US

Explore similar careers
  • Continuum Global Solutions
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?