Continuum Healthcare, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Closed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2016
Not sure if company as a whole is still functioning. The location where I was closed. I worked here part time for about 2 years.
Excellent workplace
Mental Health Tech/Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 14, 2013
Great place to work and advance in your field. Great workers and management
A good place to work that cares about it's patients
Program Therapist, LPC (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 31, 2012
Continuum (Westbury) overall is a good place to work due mainly to the current clinical director. She cares about the patients and will listen and offer help when needed. She treats her employees well and she is understanding of their needs. While the Clinical Director is great, the company itself is in a difficult time, which leads to the future being unknown. As of this, job security is in question. Overall it is a good place to work if it continues to be in operation.
Pros
flexible hours, clinical director
Cons
lengthy documentation, unstable
Great people to work with. Great concept and mission.
President (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 19, 2012
A very dedicated staff. Service to the serious and presistently mentally ill was a very worthy mission.
Pros
great mission and place to work.
Cons
too much governmental control in healthcare
if you want to work for crooks work for continuum
I hate this company (Former Employee) –  houston texasMay 25, 2012
i worked at continuum healthcare / westbury hospital for almost 2 years. They under pay, do not pay you for your overtime (even though they promise). they randomly change pay dates, and half the paychecks bounce. They make over 1 million dollars a month, and funnel all of the money into LLC's in Florida and Tennessee, and then blame the everyone but themselves. for being broke.

if you want to work in the worst environment ever by all means, its your life. but the company is in bankruptcy and the CEO and his cronies are all gonna be in prison soon

furthermore, i have a bachelors degree in computer science, working at a hospital, and they only payed me 14 dollars an hr... 3 dollars an hr more than i made at Subway
Cons
everything
Very interesting place
Administrative Assistant /Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2012
I work with mental health client daily.. They are a joy to be around most of the day,but not all. Love to help out other that cant help themselves. My job as a administrative asst. stayed very busy by answering multiple phone, ordered supplies, verizon representative,key hard and time sheets. I had two to three managers,so I keep working and everyone was happy. Co-workers was fun and helpful. Hard part was dealing with phone, mental health patients, and taking a lunch.
Pros
love the clients and co-workers
Cons
laid -off