Contract World

• Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Ok

OK for a work from home job. The people were very nice and helpful. I loved working with the customers. It was a very fast-paced environment and professional.

Most don't work.

Got into the training and out of 17 of us in the class, only 3 had their SWS work. With out it, you can't work. Therefor I did all that and paid for the class for nothing. I was given the option to buy my own 16gb flash drive. But I couldn't before they were sending me emails about "where are you?" to me it seems like their SWS's are faulty and not reliable. Only 3 out 17 might make it through. A way to make money for us all having to pay for 3 days training class. I'm really disappointed it didn't work.

Pros

The trainer was nice and professional

Cons

Unfortunate unreliable flash drives to be able to work.

It works for me and my schedule.

I enjoy and have been doing it for over two years. I enjoy the flexibility and the ease of learning how to work for this company. I enjoy the freedom of choosing my own work schedule.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

ONly getting paid per call is the only bad thing.

great hours

The job is not too difficult. Customer service will always have ups and downs. The work environment and is easy to adjust too, we make our own schedules according to what is best for us. I advanced fast

Contract World Review Summary

A typical day at Contract World included answering inbound calls for food orders. The food orders were placed via computer. Contract World is a very relaxed company to work for. The hours were flexible.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

This should be a last resort

Only choose this company as a last resort and if you don't need a lot of hours. Overall my experience was Ok. I wouldn't advise anyone to use them long term. This is one of those, seat filler jobs until you can find something better and more permanent. The training was ridiculous. There's actually training BEFORE the REAL training you must complete and majority of the information is absolutely ludicrous especially through intuitive solutions, you will take on a lot of information that has nothing to do with the USA based companies, the materials are for the Canadian based companies. Expect to pay a fee almost every time you take on a new contract. The hours can be scarce. There are a lot of rules you must adhere to or you will be fired.

Pros

it's a job

Cons

Pay, Hours, Training sucks

I work from home and love it

My review of being a order entry level work from home agent is great. Working from home gives me a lot of convenience for spending time with my son and also I get to make my own hour shift

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Contract World?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contract World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Contract World
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?