Contractor Nation
View all Contractor Nation reviews

Contractor Nation

Contractor Nation Project Manager Review

Unprofessional and distracted

The employees of this company are nice when you first meet them. However my several encounters with them were highlighted by them staring over my shoulder during the interview process that took place in a glass office, as if he was more interested in what was going on behind me... and being "sent" several confirmation emails that never arrived and I had to reach out several times to ask for the actual interview location.Also, as you tour the facilities, workers stare at you but do not smile at all. The question I asked myself later was, "Am I being paraded around this office to remind workers they are replaceable?" Some rooms are extremely dark and unsettling.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Nice work but not the pay.

As I said, it's nice work but I've spent years here with no increase in pay in years. That's what really made me decide to look else where and push myself further.
Same location

Not all its cracked up to be.

When I first started, thought it was a cool place to work. After a few weeks you start to realize that no one is happy working here. Funny, because when you do a walk thru everyone seems nice and pleasant. Reminds me of a cult. Would not recommend for long term employment.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Hard work, not worth the pay.
Same location

great culture, no micro managing meaning you are free to grow and succeed

great culture, no micro managing meaning you are free to grow and succeed and use your skills. Room to grow, nice work-life balance, co workers are fantastic. Can honestly say I LOVE everything about my job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contractor Nation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Contractor Nation Reviews by Location

Learn about Contractor Nation in popular locations

• Contractor Nation
  • Unprofessional and distracted
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?