Controlled Contamination Services Employee Reviews

Decent company for those who wants to garner experience in the bio-tech field.
Accounts Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 30, 2014
During my tenure with Controlled Contamination Services, I was able to achieve much but was stunted due to the lack of growth opportunities with the company.
I learned the value of dedication and work ethics but was consistently by-passed for promotions due to the constant change in management. Employees were, for the most part, friendly and productive but was misguided due to lack of training and communication barriers.
Being in charge of 10-15 employees, it was my duty to schedule and implement daily tasks, ensuring that all obligations be properly communicated to researchers and documented to the standards of the Food and Drugs Administration.
Pros
Flexible hours, ability to work under little supervision.
Cons
Mismanagement, favoritism, neglect.
Great company, fulfilling job, plenty room for advancement
GMP Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 10, 2017
This truly is a great company to work for if you are the motivated, independent type. You don't have anyone constantly looking over your shoulder. The job is very detailed oriented but if you are a concientious person than this is your job
Pros
Plenty room for advancement, scheduling flexibility, good starting pay
Cons
Can be a bit slow moving from part time to full time
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 30, 2017
Good Place to work at. Good people. I like seeing the people at different companies. like to be on my own and getting things done. I never mind the help at all cause I am a people person.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
management
Fair job
Miro cleaner (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 4, 2017
This jod is for someone who could use extra hours or as a second income. The work was based on our customers needs and how frequently they needed our cleaning services.
An interesting place to work with clients that have varying needs and specialties.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2014
A typical day involved going to several different client locations to perform sanitizations. What I enjoyed was leaning about what the clients were making or researching. There were a lot of companies on the cutting edge of technology and medicine is helping people in their daily lives. My coworkers are a fun and diverse group of people that I never had any issues with and have over time become friends with. Not a whole lot of upward mobility at this company but they are trying to create some.
Pros
Hours late in day good for students.
Cons
Lack of upward mobility
productive
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2017
for young guys, traveling actually good for traveling. got to go alot of places and see sites.no benefits from what I know, but still was an good experience
easy days a lot of paid down time
Bio Cleaner Lead (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 21, 2017
not a bad company just growing. plenty of room to advance just be weary of the pathogens, bacteria and chemicals. most facilities were really nice some were pretty bad. most work is by contract so if you get one location you can be switched around or you can stay put
Great employess, great environment to work in,
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 18, 2013
cleaned cleanrooms, labs,data centers, other controlled and non controlled environments
Cons
lacks upper management, and work ethic
A productive day in the manufacturing department, labs, and offices.
Micro Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Napa, CAAugust 8, 2013
I enjoy every part of my job, it is not hard at all. I have been trained and certified to go into cleanrooms. I have experience in Cleanrooms, Data Center, BioTech Labs, Micro Labs, and Pharmaceutical Centers.The most enjoyable part of the job is that I travel the Country.
Professional workplace with great people to work with.
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Napa, CANovember 23, 2013
On a regular day at work we would learn the definition of 'maintain', meaning keeping up with different areas of the building that needed to be cleaned constantly. Also we would learn how to clean cleanrooms.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Some days are very busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Controlled Contamination Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Controlled Contamination Services Reviews by Job Title