ConvaTec Employee Reviews

US Office enjoyable place to work in.
Director (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 5, 2018
Really great people to work with in the US office. Lots of knowledgeable individuals and great projects to learn and develop your skills. Core operations moving to UK.
Collaborative, professional peers
Northeast Business Territory Manager/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 27, 2018
The VP at the time seemed to lack accountability and accepted credit that wasn't warranted. Unfortunately, false promises and punishment for achieving high sales were commonplace.
Pros
flexibility, call points
Cons
higher goals were placed on smarter workers
great job
Machine Operator and Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 11, 2018
great place to work.work with teams.there wasnt any hard jobs there.was able to to different jobs within.different Tech level you could move up.......
Na
Regional Sales Manager, North East (Former Employee) –  Skillman, NJDecember 27, 2017
poor management no advancement. confused company with no culture and poor compensation. High turnover and a boring portfolio.

Leading in trouble. Would not recommend anyone working for this company
good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 24, 2017
this a good company i ever work for, this is a pharmaceutical manufacture so it demand high sanitary and accuracy.
Facility is AC and heat control, work place very neat, safe and as mate of fact company did got the recognition of the NC LABOR DEPT for safety many years.
Pros
nice co-worker and good managerment
Cons
very demanding on accuracy and perfection
Productive and Fun workplace
Production Technician II (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 13, 2017
My typical day at work, would result in showing up everyday for work, being on time. Also preparing my paperwork so when the other team members come on line we are ready to get the product made and meet the numbers for an 8 hr shift. l learned problem solving, oral and written communication skills. Workplace enviroment, productive,fun and steady work. Hardest part of the job was having changeovers. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people, paid holidays,employee appreciation dinners or gifts.
Good
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Skillman, NJOctober 2, 2017
This review is for time prior to 2014 -

Good company. Really good products.

Decent benefits.

My immediate manager was a bright and genuinely a nice person.
bad
Production Technician III (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 14, 2017
They took my job of over 18 yrs and sent it overseas. They do not care about their employees. They only seem to care about cheaper labor. I foresee the company going under in 2 years
I rate the company 4 stars because i enjoyed my work.
Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 12, 2017
I was with the company for 20 years an enjoyed working for ConvaTec. We made wound care products. We also made ostomy products. I work on a line callled Ats 2. I was also a team leader on 2nd shift for 4 years.
Pros
excellent pay an benefits
Cons
company moved to Dominican
Amazing place to work
Data Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 7, 2017
This company should be company of the year every year. Very nice people and management. They really care about their employees and offer exceptional employment packages.
Pros
Cons
Was only employed as temporary contractor
ConvaTec isnt what it used to be
Production Technician II (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 27, 2017
The company has moved production overseas now. A typical day would be a mixture of smooth machine runs and Maintenance problems. management didn't take machine operators suggestion into consideration. It would take excessive amounts of time to implement simple procedure changes to improve the workday.
Pros
Pay, Vacation time, benefits
Cons
Laid everyone off, Lack of management skills, Long hours with no consideration of personal time
it was an ok place
Customer Interaction Center (CIC) Representative (Former Employee) –  Skillman, NJJuly 11, 2017
all non medical personel in the call center were let go and given a " very generous" severance package. unless an individual is a nurse, then it would be pointless to apply.
Great place
QA Tech II (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 7, 2017
Great place to work. The work was hard but it was worth it. It had a community atmosphere and a great overall culture. The most enjoyable part was the people. I was able to hone my quality inspection and assurance skills.
Boring, impersonal workplace
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 20, 2017
I worked there for almost a year. There was absolutely no workplace culture. Everybody sat in their cubes for at least eight hours a day. Managers weren't horrible, but definitely not inspiring.
Move Overseas
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 5, 2017
ConvaTec manufacturing has moved overseas to a location despite a history of excessive complaints from the same area in which they are moving. Has definitely changed from an American company to a European managed company.
An incredible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 5, 2017
Working for Convatec was one of the best work experiences of my life. They treat their employees so great, try to mix in as much fun and breaks from the norm as they can, give excellent performance feedback and training, and compensate their employees well in both pay and benefits.
Pros
Everything!
fun place to work very relax
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 29, 2017
I was not full time with company. however i did like the clean environment. People were friendly to work with. Management was ok but the hiring process was not easy.
Need help
Job Instruction Trainer/ Mix Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 13, 2017
This company needs help on all level of operations. From top management to middle need to take up to date classes on how to perform an efficient workforce.
Pros
Good prodcut that save lives
Cons
Bad management
Great company with a great future.
Global Consumer Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 16, 2017
ConvaTec is a great company for which to work. Great products and passionate about helping customers live the life they want to live. The workplace culture is consistently supportive and creative.
It was a great place to work. Great benefits.
Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 6, 2017
ConvaTec was a great company to work for. The people were easy to get along with and the work was easy. They had great benefits. I'm just sad they closed. It was definitely my favorite place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvaTec. Our community is ready to answer.