Raises are given based on merit annually to FT and PT people but are generally less than $1/hr. Many less than $0.40/hr. Per firms are not eligible for raises
I have worked here for 2 years and was offered a 0.17 raise. Another woman working there for over 4 years was offered .10 raise. You get the picture.
I'm a receptionist and have been there over a year and haven't gotten a raise.
Once a year unless there is a “raise freeze” which HAS happened and will probably happen again.
Once per year but only for Full time and Part time employees. Per Diem employees are not included in getting raises.
- What is the pay rate for a receptionist?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?4 people answered
- What is ConvenientMD Urgent Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is process for hiring? Resume, interview , background check, and preemployment testing?2 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?One person answered
- What is the Health Insurance Package. Please include $$ and Deductibles, Copays and Max out of Pocke…One person answered