The job descriptions are completely misleading. Make sure you see exactly what you’ll be doing. There excuse for everything is that they are “a fast growing company and everything changes constantly”. The pay and benefits are terrible too so don’t even bother signing up for any position other than per diem with minimal hours.
Don’t bother! They are horrible to there employees!
RUN screaming for the hills
Run as fast as you can!
Ask to shadow for a day, sit and observe, that way you can see what's really involved in the daily job of a medical receptionist at CMD. The job description doesn't tell you everything! That way you also get a chance to see if you would fit in their little cliche.
Don't apply if you do not have some kind of background in healthcare or knowledge with computers. Definitely would NOT recommend this job for someone looking to retire or someone who has 15+ years of experience in healthcare.
- What is the pay rate for a receptionist?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?4 people answered
- What is ConvenientMD Urgent Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is process for hiring? Resume, interview , background check, and preemployment testing?2 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?One person answered
- What is the Health Insurance Package. Please include $$ and Deductibles, Copays and Max out of Pocke…One person answered