ConvenientMD Urgent Care Employee Reviews

A great place to work!
Registered Nurse/Clinical Training Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 17, 2018
ConvenientMD Urgent Care is a great place to work! CMD Urgent care offers room for growth and learning opportunities! The scheduling is great, we work 12 hour shifts which gives you multiple days off during the week! I'd highly recommend CMD!
Convenient MD
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJuly 16, 2018
Convenient MD provides a true teamwork environment. We have a faced paced enjoyable job. Everyone truly gets along and we consider our co-workers to be family. Our Management team is one of the best I have ever worked for. They truly take time to listen and support their staff. I have worked here for over 3 years and plan on many more. This company is growing fast and their is a lot of opportunity for hard working individuals.
Best job I've ever had
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJuly 16, 2018
Have plans to advance your career in healthcare? ConvenientMD is a great place to accomplish that. With 11 clinics currently open and several more on the way over the next couple of years, we're moving at an incredible pace. This company has been giving the competition a run for its money by offering a diverse, engaging and positive work place while revolutionizing the patient care experience. We offer a variety of services for a fraction of the cost all while keeping wait times low. Helping the community and being a part of an organization is the best part of the job. By far, the best work environment I've ever been in, overseen by a manager who has clinical experience and can help troubleshoot when needed or help out on the floor during the busy times. Definitely one of the best professional moves I've ever made!
Pros
Flexible scheduling, workplace culture, opportunity for advancement
Cons
N/a
Fast Growing Company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHJuly 13, 2018
I have worked at ConvenientMD for a little while. The company is growing fast! I love the team I work with and my manager. The clinic can have it's ups and downs like any job - but the team I work with makes it all worth it. Also the free coffee & snacks. :) I am definitely asked to do a lot and it's challenging keeping up with the number of patients we see - but that's healthcare. What makes this company different from other companies is they really care about their patients and their employees. Team days, lunches, snacks (did I mention the coffee :), and my manager is always willing to listen and help me. I've gotten some friends to join and that's always fun too!
Pros
Cares about employees & patients, lots of fun stuff, growing fast
Cons
short breaks, often very busy
Management is bad
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Windham, NHApril 18, 2018
After many years of faithful service this company does NOT care about staff. Corporate comes down and just fires whoever they want. They under pay everyone! Even a nurse with 20yrs experience gets 28.00/hr when a new grad here gets 25.00/hr. How does that even make sense?!?!
Pros
Free visits for yourself and immediate family
Cons
Don't do it. Horrible management..pathetic pay
Underpaid and under appreciated wmployee (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 19, 2017
Horrible place worst experience ever. Do not apply here. Ever. You will regret it. No break. No support. They truly do t care who they hire always understaffed
Cons
Awesome organizational culture & team of professionals to work with
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJuly 14, 2016
ConvenientMD is such a unique and wonderful company to work for. Everyone in management and on the clinical team is extremely approachable, and everyone works together to accomplish the goal of growing our business. I have learned so much in a short amount of time due to the talent and unique business experience of our leadership. I have actually used our urgent care services twice and have had great experiences both times. This has helped me to truly believe in how exceptional ConvenientMD is.
Pros
Great people to work with, feel valued and appreciated, team oriented, dynamic, fast paced
Long days no breaks
Medical Receptionist/Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHJanuary 10, 2016
Great people but you do realize that you are just a replaceable number to the owners. Long days 12.5 to 13 hours plus per shift and not enough help so most times you may be a 10 minute break. Not much support from Management
Pros
Shorter work weeks - Great employees
Cons
Long hours, no raises, not much support from Management when needing assistance with busy times
Overall Good Place To Work
Urgent Care Technician/Paramedic (Current Employee) –  New HampshireNovember 5, 2015
I have been employed by ConvenientMD since June 2015. So far I have been impressed with the staff and the facilities at the clinics I have worked in. The people are great, caring, and good at what they do. The clinical staff - doctors, nurses, medical assistants, radiology techs, paramedics - all top notch. Same with the front office staff. The practice managers are, in all honesty, hit or miss. I find some of them are really responsive to the needs of their employees. Others are not as much so. Overall I like what I do there, but I wish there was more communication and feedback. That, in itself, is a big issue. In an average day, you are there for 12 hours, no less, sometimes more, depending on the patient load. This is difficult simply because it can make for a very long day. But everyone, for the most part, pitches in to get the work done and the patients taken care of. The best part is the people who work there day-to-day, without exception. The worst part is that practice management seems to have a problem with communication; they are simply not good at it. Plus if an open shift comes up due to someone calling in sick at the last minute, the attempts to fill the shift by the managers are pretty poor. It is not uncommon to get a call or a message to fill a shift on the spot. This, by itself, is a huge issue; most people who do not work there full-time (an example is the group of urgent care technicians - all, without exception, are Paramedics who work in other places as well as at ConvenientMD) get calls while either working at other jobs or when coming off of other jobs  more... after long shifts. It makes for difficulties when trying to recover because, simply put, if you get called in after something like this, recovery is impossible.  less
Pros
Great staff, excellent environment, wonderful facilities
Cons
Communication by practice management staff is poor at best
Awesome place to work. Amazing employees! Going to work is actually enjoyable and fun.
Medical Receptionist. (Current Employee) –  ConcordMay 21, 2015
Love working at ConvenientMD . The management and staff are a great group of people. The 3 12 hour day schedule is nice because you work 3 days and off for 4.
Pros
3 day work week.
Cons
Can not think of any.
LOVE Working at ConvenientMD!
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Concord NHMay 19, 2015
Ever since I started working at ConvenientMD I stopped waking up and telling myself "Ugh I don't want to go to work". I also stopped counting the days until my next day off. It's a great environment to be in and the people that work here are amazing. You actually look forward to going to work, which makes the day fly by. The schedule is flexible, so you can actually have a life away from work. There are so many opportunities within the business, weather it is moving up in the company or just being able to work in a different clinic now and then. Great place to work!
Love working at ConvenientMD
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  ExeterMay 13, 2015
I started working for ConvenientMD a few months ago. I love it here. Everyone is great. I enjoy helping the patients and the care they get from the front desk check in, all the way through the process of walking out the door is amazing. As an employee of ConvenientMD I find the company treats us with the same respect.
Wonderful, energetic, and efficient work environment!
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHMay 13, 2015
Very friendly and educated staff who are dedicated to providing quick, efficient, and caring services to those in need.
Great Working Environment
Medical Receptionist/CMA (Current Employee) –  Bedford, NHMarch 12, 2015
This is my third job in the Medical Field and I am loving every part of it! ConvenientMD has great management and the working environment is fun, light and happy! Everyone is super nice and we all have the same outlook on giving excellent patient care! I have nothing negative to say about this company.
Pros
Great Working Environment, Great Schedule, Excellent Managment
Cons
A great place to work for someone who cares about patients.
Reception (Current Employee) –  Windham, NHAugust 28, 2014
This is an Walk In Urgent Care Center that is open 12+ hours everyday. Your day begins and ends together. I work three 12 hour shifts per week. I have learned a lot about computer programs here, as this company very seldom uses paper so most documenting is on Excel spreadsheets, or kept elsewhere on the shared drive. This is a growing company, with two current offices and approximately four more to open before the end of 2014. Our management team was amazing when I first started. They seemed to really care about the employees. I have come to realize that once you are "settled in", they hardly notice you. The hardest thing do deal with in this office right now is lack of communication and management not responding to issues/concerns or to emails (which is the primary way of contact). At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt due to new offices opening. However, when you notice other employees getting responses and feedback but you aren't, you start to see a disconnect. Sometimes management doesn't see that the front desk is overwhelmed with tasks at times and when it is brought up, nothing is done to solve the issue. We all care about taking care of our patients that come through the door but we all don't have the same feelings about our co-workers. I strongly feel that co-workers need to work together and be on the same page in order to effectively do our job to serve the community. Compassion is great to the community but not so great internally.
Pros
three day work week, semi-flexibility
Cons
No scheduled breaks/lunches, poor communication throughout
Working at Textron
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windham, NHJuly 23, 2014
I loved this job and my co-workers. The company shut down which led to me going to MA school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2