ConvenientMD Urgent Care Employee Reviews for Certified Medical Assistant
Certified Medical Assistant2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 41 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Really a team effort, small staff so you get to know each individual which makes a more relaxed environment to work in. Everyone knows their job and when help is needed for any reason, for a blood draw to another pair of eyes for a strep culture, someone is always willing to help.
This is my third job in the Medical Field and I am loving every part of it! ConvenientMD has great management and the working environment is fun, light and happy! Everyone is super nice and we all have the same outlook on giving excellent patient care! I have nothing negative to say about this company.
Great Working Environment, Great Schedule, Excellent Managment
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
See more ConvenientMD Urgent Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 41 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ConvenientMD Urgent Care
- What is the pay rate for a receptionist?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?4 people answered
- What is ConvenientMD Urgent Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is process for hiring? Resume, interview , background check, and preemployment testing?2 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?One person answered
See all questions and answers
ConvenientMD Urgent Care Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Certified Medical Assistant
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US