ConvenientMD Urgent Care

ConvenientMD Urgent Care Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant4 reviews
United States4 reviews
When I started 2 years ago the company seemed more "vested" in its employees. More recently with a change in management and COVID 19 things have changed. We are understaffed, rarely get breaks, and stressed.

Positives - The best providers and support staff I have ever worked with. Snacks, coffee, and occasional free lunch. 12 hr shifts
Pros
12 hr shifts and snacks
Cons
no breaks, understaffed
It’s all about the money to them. Schedule used to come out ahead of time, now it’s the week before. So many team members still cut to save money even now with it busy again. We were told we had to work without alot PPE protection. We were told that if we refused to go to nursing homes and test people sick with corona then we would be voluntarily resigned. We were told that we wouldn’t be getting raises this year. Oh no I won’t get my 2% raise big whoop.

When I first started I believed and worked hard and thought it was different but after six months I know it’s not. The higher up people (all men) will make money and then none for us. As soon as coronavirus is over I’ll be leaving. Anyone above the clinic manager level doesn’t care about us.

Run away! Go to a hospital where they pay better and better benefits and tuition reimbursement. Then it’s worth it all at least.
Pros
FT is only 3 days
Cons
Pay, Benefits, schedule, leaders
Convenient MD is a great place to work. We only have to work 3 days a week if full time, which gives us a full 4 days off per week, which is great. Management is supportive and the staff at all the clinics are nice and helpful. I enjoy the people that I work with and interacting with the patients. I have learned a lot at this job and I have made many friendships throughout my time here. I plan to stay here for a while.
Pros
Coworkers, health care, snacks
I loved this job and my co-workers. The company shut down which led to me going to MA school.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care. Our community is ready to answer.
ConvenientMD Urgent Care Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Medical Assistant
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more