ConvenientMD Urgent Care

ConvenientMD Urgent Care Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Receptionist3 reviews
United States3 reviews
This is an Walk In Urgent Care Center that is open 12+ hours everyday. Your day begins and ends together. I work three 12 hour shifts per week. I have learned a lot about computer programs here, as this company very seldom uses paper so most documenting is on Excel spreadsheets, or kept elsewhere on the shared drive. This is a growing company, with two current offices and approximately four more to open before the end of 2014. Our management team was amazing when I first started. They seemed to really care about the employees. I have come to realize that once you are "settled in", they hardly notice you. The hardest thing do deal with in this office right now is lack of communication and management not responding to issues/concerns or to emails (which is the primary way of contact). At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt due to new offices opening. However, when you notice other employees getting responses and feedback but you aren't, you start to see a disconnect. Sometimes management doesn't see that the front desk is overwhelmed with tasks at times and when it is brought up, nothing is done to solve the issue. We all care about taking care of our patients that come through the door but we all don't have the same feelings about our co-workers. I strongly feel that co-workers need to work together and be on the same page in order to effectively do our job to serve the community. Compassion is great to the community but not so great internally.
Pros
three day work week, semi-flexibility
Cons
No scheduled breaks/lunches, poor communication throughout
I don’t recommend working for ConvenientMD in MA, Management sucks and they hire anyone for the job with any type of background. They don’t care how you are treated by management and HR is definitely no help either. Good luck if anyone in your family passes they won’t give you time off instead they fire you!!
I had tried to apply and the nursing manager kept cancelling on me at the location in Concord. After finally settling on a time, she emails me and can’t have the courtesy nor the professionalism to call and says the position for the receptionist position has been filled after I was on my way to go to the interview. Do not even try to apply as it is jumping through hoops for a phone call screening, them chasing for the interview!
Pros
Nothing!
Cons
unprofessional, not worth the time or money!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care. Our community is ready to answer.
ConvenientMD Urgent Care Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Receptionist
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more