ConvenientMD Urgent Care Employee Reviews for Receptionist
United States3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 41 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
This is an Walk In Urgent Care Center that is open 12+ hours everyday. Your day begins and ends together. I work three 12 hour shifts per week. I have learned a lot about computer programs here, as this company very seldom uses paper so most documenting is on Excel spreadsheets, or kept elsewhere on the shared drive. This is a growing company, with two current offices and approximately four more to open before the end of 2014. Our management team was amazing when I first started. They seemed to really care about the employees. I have come to realize that once you are "settled in", they hardly notice you. The hardest thing do deal with in this office right now is lack of communication and management not responding to issues/concerns or to emails (which is the primary way of contact). At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt due to new offices opening. However, when you notice other employees getting responses and feedback but you aren't, you start to see a disconnect. Sometimes management doesn't see that the front desk is overwhelmed with tasks at times and when it is brought up, nothing is done to solve the issue. We all care about taking care of our patients that come through the door but we all don't have the same feelings about our co-workers. I strongly feel that co-workers need to work together and be on the same page in order to effectively do our job to serve the community. Compassion is great to the community but not so great internally.
three day work week, semi-flexibility
No scheduled breaks/lunches, poor communication throughout
I don’t recommend working for ConvenientMD in MA, Management sucks and they hire anyone for the job with any type of background. They don’t care how you are treated by management and HR is definitely no help either. Good luck if anyone in your family passes they won’t give you time off instead they fire you!!
I had tried to apply and the nursing manager kept cancelling on me at the location in Concord. After finally settling on a time, she emails me and can’t have the courtesy nor the professionalism to call and says the position for the receptionist position has been filled after I was on my way to go to the interview. Do not even try to apply as it is jumping through hoops for a phone call screening, them chasing for the interview!
unprofessional, not worth the time or money!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
See more ConvenientMD Urgent Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 41 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ConvenientMD Urgent Care
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?7 people answered
- What is the pay rate for a receptionist?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?4 people answered
- What is ConvenientMD Urgent Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is process for hiring? Resume, interview , background check, and preemployment testing?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
ConvenientMD Urgent Care Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Receptionist
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US