ConvenientMD Urgent Care Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse3 reviews
United States3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 41 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Management was all talk about patient teaching, family feel with coworkers and opportunity to advance. I oriented with a new nurse in 3 different facilities and this nurse had never been to 2 of them. I am an Emergency RN with over 10 years experience and this was going to be a nice change. On the second day I was told that I would never use a stethoscope . .and and it wasnt in my scope of practice to evaluate patients (lung sounds, undress wounds . . etc). Day 4 I had a older woman who fell and was dizzy. I was told I shouldnt have done the EKG (That found new onset afib with RVR and she left in an ambulance). Written up for that! The PA's and NP's that are for the most part are new grads treat the RN with disrespect and if you ever question their orders . . immediately write to the manager (write up #2, for a LOC that I thought needed a CT scan) . .Ridiculous!!!!! DO NOT waste your time as an RN . . . not even new grads! Job is perfect for LNA or MA who wants to gain skills and move on in a year. The CEO said they are "Retail Medicine" .. so the # of people, the better. .. NOT quality of care! I feel for the employees that are ridiculed and humiliated by management in front of other employees and "Customers". They fear for their jobs and talk about it freely once managers have left the building.
After many years of faithful service this company does NOT care about staff. Corporate comes down and just fires whoever they want. They under pay everyone! Even a nurse with 20yrs experience gets 28.00/hr when a new grad here gets 25.00/hr. How does that even make sense?!?!
Free visits for yourself and immediate family
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
See more ConvenientMD Urgent Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 41 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ConvenientMD Urgent Care
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?7 people answered
- What is the pay rate for a receptionist?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?4 people answered
- What is ConvenientMD Urgent Care sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at ConvenientMD Urgent Care?2 people answered
- What is process for hiring? Resume, interview , background check, and preemployment testing?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
ConvenientMD Urgent Care Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Registered Nurse
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US