Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 9,694 reviews matching the search See all 13,965 reviews
Fun productive
CUSTOMER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJuly 18, 2018
Had a great time really gained alot of experience. Being on the phone learning about prior auth, insurance and many other programs to continue to grow and learn witht the company
horrible
Licensed Health Insurance Agent/Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJuly 18, 2018
No room for advancement, based on favoritism and who you know. Constant changing of schedule without notification. Management is bad, they come from other contracts untrained, unable or unwilling to help. Blame you for issues with call stats, threaten your job based on the class of people you are in. Unfair treatment. Do not work here. You are better off working in fast food or in a chain store.
Pros
Cons
stressful
Convergys was a great place for me to reenter the work force after being out of the workforce for a couple of years
SLC EVR Travel Guide (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTJuly 18, 2018
Convergys used Proprietary software for the travel industry. The hardest part of the job was understanding the Travel Software. Unfortunately it was not the most User Friendly Software I have worked with.
Pros
Worked on a great team
Cons
Pay, & the software
Call centers who needs them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 17, 2018
If you like people yelling in your ear before you say hello, this is the place for you. If you like getting written up for not being able to find a seat because there are none available, work here. And most of all if you like being told that you are taking to long to deal with a call and you been on the phone for less then 5 minutes...please work here.
It had a high turn over rate
Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Denver COJuly 17, 2018
It was stressful at times. Including because of some of the employees and Handling angry customers sometimes can become quite stressful. They did have times where mandatory overtime, and sometimes its voluntary.
not a good company to work for
Service and Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2018
the environment is not a good environment to work in.
the managers were not very help full.
the pay was not good.
to location was not good.
the employees were not friendly
Work at Home is the way to go!
CSR (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 17, 2018
I very much loved being a work-at-home agent for Convergys. I had a set starting time, a schedule that was fairly consistent (barring my floating days off), and a manager who really wanted to make sure she played to my strengths. If you stick around and have good attendance, they'll move you to different projects as they need you, which often come with bonus money or getting to keep a higher rate of pay for a lower start rate job. Insurance was excellent, I had lots of options with local doctors.
your average call center
Level 2 customer service and technical support (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJuly 16, 2018
its a decent place to work, but after training is up you are switched to second shift for a while then later based on performance order and seniority you get to bid on your preferred shift . it wasn't a bad place to work, but the unstable hours just didn't work for me.
Pros
good managment
Cons
schedule
na
Remote/Sales Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 16, 2018
Convergys is a great place to work especially if you are learning to work from home. Mangers are auwsome. Schedules are felixable and you have to be avaiable to work when ever
Call Center
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 16, 2018
I loved working for Convergys. The trainers was good.A typical day at work consists of answering phones and tending to customers and resolving issues.The job is face paced and challenging, and it's up to you to succeed in there.
not bad
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 16, 2018
It was an outsourcing company. My job was outsourced. I enjoyed my job until it ended. I would work there again, given the opportunity. not too bad. I liked it there.
lack of training
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJuly 16, 2018
There is minimal training for employees working on the various accounts. It is almost impossible to help customers when you have minimal knowledge of the products.
Excellent place for opportunity for advancement
Senior Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJuly 16, 2018
Convergys is where it all began. This company provided me opportunities to advance my career in ways no other company offered me. The leadership is very strong and engaging.
Pros
Leadership
Pleasant work environment, fast paced.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJuly 16, 2018
If you use good work ethic...being prompt, do your job as you have trained to do your job, it is a very simple job as customer service. It is a very fast paced environment after training has been complete.
Pros
Overtime offered sometimes
Cons
Cubicle restrained
Only if you need to
sales representative (Former Employee) –  TameracJuly 16, 2018
Bad bosses, bad scheduling, bad job. They look for every reason to cut commission. They will also fire as many long term employees as possible as to not pay for benefits.
Pros
Money
Cons
Deductions
Wouldn't recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJuly 16, 2018
strssful enviroment,low pay, very little pay increases,poor benefits,very poor work enviroment,facilities are poor and outdated,company does not spend money on facilities.
No major complaints
Licensed Life Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 16, 2018
Only issues I ever ran into were with direct specific managers, while needing to take medical leave. It was nothing against the company, nor how it was ran.
Pros
Pay, hour lunch
Cons
Lunch not paid
Very poor mangement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 15, 2018
The training was very good and our trainer was a good trainer and the group I was in class was good. My manger was very rude and others rachet. and bad place.
Pros
training, my team
Cons
unprofessional manger who cuss us out and sexually harassed woman
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOJuly 15, 2018
I loved working for Convergys Corporation. The job is face paced and challenging, and it's up to you to succeed in there. It's slot to learn, but you get use to it.
Stressful work environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKJuly 15, 2018
I hated working at convergys i was a trouble shooting tech and had to walk the customer through several troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue over the phone and if not then I would schedule a appointment to have a technician come out to fix the issue in a timely manner
Pros
Learned all about technology with directv
Cons
Long phone calls with upset customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss