Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 9,109 reviews matching the search See all 12,925 reviews
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 17, 2018
Had fun till they closed. Wish they didn't close. This review requirement is to demanding. Had more fun at Converges.W Hy
The are doing this is beyond me. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and what Else do you have for me.
Horrible work place
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMNovember 16, 2018
I would never recommend this place to anyone, they have horrible management and hours, they tell you that you are able to choose your hours, they they bid it out based on your performance, so if your good at your job you get the good hours if your not so good you get last choice.
Save Yourself The Trouble
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 16, 2018
The Tampa site has to be the worst in the world. I worked at the Houston location once and it was nothing like this. Very unprofessional, managers are convicted felons, they will hire people off the streets without any management experience and make them managers. Its a lot of special treatment given to reps. They will not fire you because they want to keep their turnover ratio down. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST!
Pros
Cons
horrible management, fights, unprofessionalism
Stress
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GANovember 15, 2018
It's a job but don't get comfortable. Very black and white as far as scheduling. Minimal opportunity to move up in the top. Number pusher. Just number pushers
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Customer service representative, management, sales associate, and promotion of products
manager (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMNovember 15, 2018
This corporation is a major stepping stone with the involvement of sales training and quality customer service. The management is good and follows policy, but may lack in some fields such as assistance with other representatives. Overall this job taught me to provide high quality service to customers, patience, and the ability to sell products proficiently
Pros
Very well paying, and positive work environment
Cons
Needs more assistance towards other workers
Love the job hate the pay
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2018
The job was great I loved working for Humana and helping people .but the pay sucked the job atmosphere sucked the people and team leads were childish but overall I loved Humana and hated convergys
Pool table, comfortable lunch area, waterfall relax area
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 15, 2018
I'm currently on a temp project, I like the project I'm working on. My co-workers and team leaders are awesome. Scheduling is very disorganized. As long as you stay focused on what your work responsibility is and do your job you would not have any issues. Try not to make friends that lead to out-of-work friendships. Sometimes it feels like I'm in high school, its tons of young people that work there. There is a dress code but it's not enforced. The hardest part of the job is adhering to the conflicting and changing work schedule. The most enjoyable part is having team leaders that understand you and willing to listen in regards to any concerns you may have and actively correct it.
Pros
Local area, bus routes, great team leaders
Cons
Schedules, Short breaks
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 15, 2018
I responded to more then a 100 calls a day, Provived telephone support. It ways was very busy call center solved customers problems, provided information.
Convergys is an entry-level company.
Senior Technical Advisor (iOS) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32256November 15, 2018
They do not screen properly and therefore have some pretty shady, and unprofessional people working there. A place for those just starting out and those who have gone through all the other customer service companies in town.
Pros
PTO and UTO can be used as well as ability to switch schedules with others.
Cons
Low pay for stressful environment, and unprofessional people.
not a good place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 14, 2018
they do not care about their employees like they claim, do not recommend this place to anyone, yes they are fast to hire but if you like working in a ice box everyday with no care about you or others then its a good place.
Clean workplace with a good enviroment and realistic expectations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCNovember 14, 2018
I had a good experience working for Convergys, they offer a clean enviroment and many oportunities. Their rules are clear and fair and the supervisors and staff in charge are very welcomeing and willing to help.
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2018
if you are looking for a place to start out at this would be it. the pay is fair and they have several departments to work in so you don't feel stuck in 1 place
Will not recommend
Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 13, 2018
I will not recommend anyone that wants to choose normal full time working hours to work here. The pay is low and you need to have seniority in order to find a decent schedule.
Great customer service learning experience
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 13, 2018
Everyday at the job , consist of handling customers trouble calls. I learned how to DE-escalate customers to ensure they got the help they needed. Management stayed busy and was very helpful, with a group chat for help or questions that I or my team didn't know. The hardest part was sittin one spot or long periods of time , I solved this issue by standing. Most enjoyable was being able to work with a team and getting different inputs on how to handle the situation.
If you only need a job for a few months it's fine
Technical Support Professional II (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORNovember 13, 2018
If you are looking for long term stability, don't apply. This company has such a high turn over rate, it is considered a hazardous work environment by the state.
Good money to those who want to work for it
Team Lead/Trainer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSNovember 13, 2018
With the largest & loudest department, we kept the lights on for the whole building. Though management was few in #, we kept collectors motivated and hungry.
Pros
Cost of living raises, unlimited overtime, cash incentives & holiday giveaways
Cons
More employees than workstations, poor manager to employee ratios
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 12, 2018
they value their employees and treat them with care and respect. The facilities are kept clean. the management cares and understands that life happens
do not work here
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCNovember 8, 2018
This was a call center for AT&T. We were thrown to the wolves early. Paired into teams. We had to upsell their products. The management did not care about us, or the customers. They're attendance policy was bogus.
Pros
its as job
Cons
management, stress
I worked at home so it wasn't like working in the call center
Sales and Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 8, 2018
I worked at home so it wasn't like working in the call center.
I learned a lot from the customers
Sometimes Convergys would have a training sessions right when we clocked into work it was a lot of fun.
Learned a lot
Customer Service Supervisor Representative (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXNovember 8, 2018
great learning experience, feel so prepared for any new management job i find! working a 40 hr work week, meeting with employees for an hour weekly, reviewing their calls, providing feedback, reprimanding if and when needed, and building great employees in the process! I learned how to properly handle irate customers and how to build employee moral.
Pros
great salary
Cons
health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss