Convergys Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 2,611 reviews matching the search See all 15,120 reviews
ok place to work
Customer care representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 16, 2018
Convergys is a ok place to work. They do offer benifits but there systems are not up to date so half the time you are working on getting your computer and programs to work
Pros
Pto, good hours
Cons
systems not up to date
Great benefits and a good way to learn customer service etiquette.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 14, 2018
I love my associates, co workers, and current role. The hardest part about working in operations is that even though you have one of the most important roles there is always something that steps in the way to make you regret your decision to grow within the company. There is always something changing and nothing you can do about it but deliver the information to your associate. The people that are chosen to work there have no work ethic, manners, or responsibility. This is what makes my role as a Team Leader so difficult and question if I'm being compensated enough for what I do and this makes it frustrating daily. If human resources would at least change the hiring requirements this would be a good workplace.
Pros
Benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and promotion opportunities
Cons
Environment, communication within management, hiring requirements
Good job
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 12, 2018
Convergys offered unlimited overtime every single day with it being paid time in a half which was great. The only downfall is having time to take it, they are really difficult with taking time off.
Fun work place and free dtv
HRS (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 11, 2018
Enjoyed the hrs and the co-workers. Loved the games and bonuses! The management team would come and commend you for your time and consideration towards the customer.
Convergys was a laid back workplace where employees where able to use their personalities to market and sale company products to customers
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAOctober 11, 2018
Convergys was fast-paced. I was a customer service representative for DirecTV. I worked in a call center in which my job duties were to activate acts, added programming, processed payments and performed basic troubleshooting duties.
Pros
Prizes, Win company trips, and promo items for shows.
Cons
Poor salary, no medical, part time.
It was good place to work and learn to deal with the customer
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Altia Bussines parkOctober 10, 2018
Every day I had to fix technical problems and financial problems to customer, sometimes the depends of situation or both same time, I learned to deal with any kind of customer, that depends of the temper, or how delicate was the situation, I had a good manager and my work place was good and enjoyable, even when I had tough day I kept the calm and fresh mind for good solutions, my co-workers was the best part they were funny and loyal in every situation.
Pros
My friends and manager
Cons
low salary
Nice staff members
Customer Service Associate II (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 9, 2018
Convergys was a nice place to work. The the staff and management were very friendly and they held a lot of employee events. The only issue was the schedule changed weekly it was never consistent and they promised unlimited overtime during my hiring process which was only available for a few weeks until they cut the OT all together.
Pros
Bonus insentives
Cons
Consistently changing schedules
I liked it
CSR (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 7, 2018
It a pritty good job if you dont mind sitting the whole time your there. Breaks are great, pay if good, rewards with extra pay or other rewards if you sell a certain amount of an item. Managment is great very thought full and understanding.
Pros
Pay, hours, management, benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Typical call center environment
GroundTrace Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 7, 2018
Good company but the pay is not worth the hard work although if you apply yourself you can move up fairly quickly.
At times it seemed they would hire anyone just to fill the seats.
Call center lite
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOOctober 5, 2018
It's a great way to gain an introduction to working in a call center. They are really about the metrics and call volume. It's not anyplace to think about having a career at. The company can barely stay afloat with clients. Salary isn't competitve.
Pros
Slow and Steady
Cons
Poor Salary
It was a part time job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTOctober 5, 2018
What I didn’t like about this company is that I was not well organized. Everyone just went to work did not had communication with the team and management was not helpful.
Pros
They have flexible hours
Cons
No benefits
Good work place
Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 5, 2018
This is a good work place they are helpful and understanding. You get good benefits and extra pay for working a certain amount of hours. Do a good job and your good work doesn’t go unrecognized they appreciate their employees.
Pros
One hour lunches
Cons
Only two 15 min breaks
Convergys
Associate Ops Support/Quality Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 3, 2018
I have learned a lot throughout my time here and I feel that has been valuable experience, but the compensation and benefits aren't comparable to other companies. Also, it's difficult to move up depending on the project.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Poor pay
fun worlplace but management sucks
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 2, 2018
A typical work day is speaking to customers on the phone all day assisting with their needs. Management doesn't listen to employees & can be very rude. pay & benefits is great.
Stressful due to problem resolution issues.
Problem Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 1, 2018
Many employees were promoted in this fast paced environment when additional supervisory skills were needed. Preferential treatment was frequently observed to no avail. Dissension was created between supervisors and employees.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Stressful
Ghetto but they pay well
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 1, 2018
They hire anyone who walks in, no experiences needed which means the quality of the coworkers is really low.
The pay is decent, starting around $10-$12 with unlimited overtime.
There's a point system so you can keep track of when they might let you go
Pros
Quality of the coworkers
Cons
Unlimited over time
Dont do it
Emergency Medical Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 26, 2018
By far one of the worst jobs that I ever had. Labeling this place a sweatshop is an understatement. Long hours with low pay and no job security. You'll be better off in Fast food.
ok
Call Center Agent (RCI) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCSeptember 26, 2018
Good Place to work at, just the hours were not flexible for me. Staff was always helpful and their training efforts were great. If it wasn't for the hours, i would still be working their.
N/a
Customer Service Sales (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOSeptember 25, 2018
the job was enjoyable for the first few years, the perks were nice at first, they soon went away, the raises were far and few, my co-worker I loved being around.
Pros
n/A
Cons
N/a
I loved working with
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2018
Convergys is a great company and I reccommend this job for everyone. They made work at home very easy and fun. Grreat bounuses and benefits. Keep up the good work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

54K
44.3K
33.8K
21.5K
11.6K

See reviews about

Diversity score

64out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Convergys.

Powered by Comparably