Convergys Employee Review

Great Company
Cisco, Sr. Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCNovember 1, 2013
Great company to work for! Strong leadership with investiment in their employees.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Sometime fun place to work plenty bonuses monthly and prizes weekly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 25, 2018
This was a great place to work it payed the bill and the company made us feel like we were appreciated we had prizes given to us weekly and bonuses monthly. Their was opportunity for advancement their.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Stressful
Very Easy, but Tedious Job.
Date Collection Associate (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMay 25, 2018
Essentially the job is calling new customers all shift asking them how their experience was with whichever company I was calling for. I was given a script to follow and ask the questions one by one as the call continued. We were allowed to color while at the desk, but phones were not permitted while working. The job overall is very easy and pretty flexible on scheduling, but it began to feel very tedious for me after a few months of working there. It would be the same questions over and over again and it began to feel very draining. Calls could go very well, very stale, or very badly depending how what mood the customer is in. Some coworkers did enjoy the job though! I'd recommend working here if an office job is your thing. I'd also recommend working this job along with another job to switch up how you're making your money, as a desk job requires you to not be moving around.
Pros
Calling off is a very easy process.
Cons
Short Breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.