Convergys Employee Review

Good Job Never Met My Boss
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSJune 5, 2014
I liked this job. It was dull at moments and crazy at others but I liked the fact that it was different every call. I never met my boss and couldn't have told you anything about the person who was in charge of me. It was also hard to meet people so don't expect to make long lasting friends.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Stressful, Toxic.
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 21, 2018
Customers call in for help. You're forced to push DirecTV promotions onto them. The software they use is very outdated and difficult. There's no demo version of some of the back-end technical programs, and so you're supposed to learn them out of training on the fly - which is very difficult to do when you've got an angry customer yelling at you. Supervisors push you to NEVER transfer a customer to a manager or someone who can help them if you cannot.
Cons
Short Lunch. Graveyard Shift. High School Environment.
Highly competitive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2018
Gaining more experience on the telephone with customers is an exciting way to learn to problem solve. Making sure to meet all the caller's need's and helped me to value my role as a employee. Taking calls for the USPS was not a very high stress type of work. I was able to advance as a customer service representative and considered a Universal Call Agent where I can handle any type of inquiry that came through.
Pros
Chance to advance
Cons
Flexible scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss