Convergys Employee Review

good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 11, 2013
other than having to go from projects to projects the company is not bad to work for. co workers are fine. many diversed groups of nationality. Hardest part of day is staying on those headphones eight to ten hours. enjoyable part: in air condition on a very hot day.. typical day is taking inbound calls from moment of shift to end. two breaks and half hour to hour lunch. your main job...be in the seat.
Pros
benefits good
Cons
have to be attached to headset all day.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 18, 2018
My typical day at work is very fast pace. I learned how to be patient mostly when i am talking with an elderly customer. The management team was very hands on, and was there when u needed help. The hardest part of the job was some agents don't follow the work scheduled.
Pros
Win prices, free lunches 3 times a year
Cons
short breaks
Convergys is closed
Customer support (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OR 97070April 18, 2018
Convergys was the worst company I have worked for in many years, they did not care about the people that were trying to do their job to the best of there abilities and did not support us.
Pros
Cons
If I had to go to the bathroom before my scheduled break that would count against my break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K

2.5

2.2Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight