Conversion Interactive Agency Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Digital Strategist (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 11, 2019
A one of a kind agency to work for in Nashville. Has a small company feel where you get to collaborate with multiple teams. The agency works to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and strategies that they in turn implement for clients.The team events are also extra special. We have an amazing holiday party every year and planned monthly events. Truly a special place to work!
Pros
Team events, CIA bucks, strong culture
June 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the rave review! We're thrilled to read your kind words and can't thank you enough for your contributions to Conversion Nation. People like you are the reason we have such a strong culture!

Best culture
Recruitment Advertising Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 3, 2019
Conversion has the best culture hands down! We work hard and play hard. We enjoy time away from our desks when needed and we are appreciated for our hard work. Best company environment I've ever been apart of and the CEO is wonderful. I never dread going to work! Good job Conversion!
June 6, 2019

Wow, thank you so much for the shining review! We are so pleased to hear your kind remarks about your time with Conversion. We appreciate your contributions to the team and demonstrating our Culture Blueprint so well.

CIA is the real deal!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 22, 2019
I absolutely love working for Conversion Interactive Agency. The agency is established and well respected in the trucking industry. Trucking can be a little scary at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will feel so good about yourself. CIA has a work hard/play hard attitude. You can tell the management team respects their employees and really wants what is best for them! We take company outings and we all love working together. I think the best part about CIA is the people we work with. The work is challenging, but you will love what you do!
Pros
benefits, culture, co-workers
Cons
fast paced
May 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We are thrilled that you're a part of Conversion Nation. We couldn't agree more that the people make this a wonderful place to be!

Conversion is my home away from home!
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 8, 2019
The people/culture, a "Mind Blowing Client Experience" and innovation are the top 3 priorities here, which I love!

If you work hard it is noticed! Management always has your back and challenges you in a good way. Because we are privately owned, you have a voice and people listen.
Pros
The people and the culture!
Cons
The trucking industry can be tough and isn't for everyone
April 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great rating! We truly appreciate the kind words. We're so proud to have you as a part of Conversion Nation.

Cool place to work
Social Media Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 8, 2016
I've worked here for less than a year and it really is a great place to work. The owner really cares about her employees and is very transparent. The culture is great.
July 27, 2018

We’re just catching up on our reviews but wanted to take a moment to thank you for the great rating! As you know, culture and transparency are both very important to us at ConversionIA, so we’re pleased to hear that these elements shine through in our day-to-day operations. So glad to have you on the team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conversion Interactive Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7