Convey Health Solutions Employee Reviews

great place to work
Member Advocate (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IlDecember 20, 2018
Convey was an enjoyable job in a call center environment. Call volume varied during beginning and ending of quarter. When call volume was slow, voluntary time off was usually offered. The members calling in were mostly very pleasant to work with and the ordering process was very easy. if the office would not have closed I would still be there working.
Pros
good clean office to work in. Management very understanding and willing to help
Cons
a lot of time sitting at a computer and answering incoming calls
It is just job
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 19, 2018
Even if you are self motivated. Don't expect to rise. Company culture is to get people from outside and sometime they don't even have medicare background and put them as your manager. Poor management and don't expect to get raise unless you are willing to work 60 hours a week for rest of your life. When you ask for raise after couple of year being there management will ask "what extra have you done so you should get raise for?" Seriously.. doing your own job is not good enough.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
benefits are not good, increment is not in culture. only director and above get bonus and raise.
high turn over rate HERES WHY
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 17, 2019
Every body here is a supervisor. You cannot use the bathroom, you must deduct that from your breaks. Hard to get a schedule change. If you call out you get pointed for it. They count attendance as points, if you're late you get a point. If you are ONE minute late, it gives you a point. After getting a few points they fire you. There are over 15 people terminated at the beginning of every month. One day they will like you the next day they wont. DO NOT WORK HERE, you will get the interview no matter who you are, you will get the job no matter who you are. No one is special. They just need you to fill spots of people who were fired, eventually someone will take your spot too!! The top manager does NOT care!!
Pros
no pros
Cons
It was like I was a baby and my supervisors were baby sitters.
Alright
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILDecember 19, 2018
Not much really to explain here the job is simple, your coworkers are usually friendly - ofc there will be exceptions-. Management was poor but it was a field in which they just got there license back for having poor management in last time it was closed.
Pros
Consistent hours, decent pay and benefits with payed time off
Cons
Management, clocking in from lunch and in morning even if off by a second is write up
poor
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2018
A typical day is knowing you have Bills to pay, I have learned Convey Health Solutions is very Unorganized, Unprofessional and does not show Loyal Employees Respect. Management thrives on Confusion, Expands the Truth when Contracts are taken from them leaving the Employees wondering if they will still have a Job. the hardest part of the job is knowing Convey Health Solution is Underpaying their Employees and getting away with it. The most enjoyable part is helping the Members solve issues
Really stressful to keep up customer service requirements
Call Center Advocate (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILOctober 25, 2018
Normally steady work. Learned many regulations for personal data security and laws ( HiPPA & ACA) Management was easy going most of the time. Workplace culture was all inclusive and ideas where welcomed from the staff as well as the management. The hardest part was trying to keep the call to a minimum number of minutes. The most enjoyable part was they had incentives for job well done & quarterly awards.
Pros
Business casual dress code, good hours to work nothing very late, overtime was offered during peak times
Cons
Lunch was too short, due to long walks to and from the break room and signing back to time off your lunch as well
N/a
Member services advocate (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 2, 2019
They were good until they decided not to renew a huge client and can 500 hard workers who really depended on this job to survive.
I really wish they were actually flexible but tons of people had to work constantly even when ill which means you were always sick working here cause people would not use paid sick time for actual illness but
rather other appointments or leisure and this cause me to be sick a lot at my job and its very stressful with the call types you would deal with and if you needed a assistance their were mentors to help most of the time but I would get people who would tell me to look it up as they couldn't be bothered to assist me or treat me like I was stupid for asking about things they were supposed to be mentoring for.
Pros
Unlimited overtime and incentives
Cons
not a very good attendance policy.
better working environment
Customer care Representative (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZOctober 25, 2018
I’m a talent customer service especialist with an interest in building the most effective workforces possible. For over years, I’ve been helping 10 years businesses provide great customer service . .
When I’m not on the job, I love hiking, working my way through every recipe in the family cookbook, and indulging my love for seeing new places. If you’d like to learn more about how my services can help your company, please reach out via email

If you have a project I can help with, please get in touch.
Low very low pay for their expectations
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZDecember 6, 2018
I didn't like the fact that you have 2 weeks pain vacation but you can't use it when you want.
The hours of work are riding we started at 5am
Management is on your bank because of your colts
Management do not care about serious health issues, they will reprimand the employee no matter what.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Only 2 bathroom breaks in a 8 hour shift
lock down
Cigna customer service (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 18, 2018
you feel like your in a prison. no personal items on floor including cell phones. everything must be placed in a locker with locked keys. call center mothers that have children work worried due to if emergency rises from sons or daughters they wouldn't get message until after 2 hours since no form of communication on floor allowed. parking was terrible no parking space.
Pros
they have different hours to work
Cons
once your on your desk you cant get up.none stop calls.back to back
Awesome management/work environment but work itself is stressful
Customer Service Representative (CVS Enrollments) (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZDecember 28, 2018
I enjoyed all of the people I met while working there. It was a diverse group. But the work itself would stress me out, and I would dread going to work. It is a call center so you're on the phone all day.
Pros
get treats occasionally; cool supervisors and coworkers
Cons
members you deal with are rude
full time job which was good for me at the time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 2, 2018
learned a lot about insurance and medicare part D plans and commercial plan, this was my first time working in this field so i did learn a lot, this job had a lot of calls daily so I didnt mind working there as it kept me busy, There was gossip and stuff like that but i tried keeping focus on my job as that what i was there for to work
People mill. Very high turnover rate.
Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 25, 2018
They don't tell you when they hire you that you'll be sent home on a daily basis during slow periods. If you need a consistent, 40 hour workweek forget about it. They have "new hire classes" at all times so when people start getting sent home so much that they quit they have someone ready to go to fill their spot.
Pros
Lots of time off
Cons
Lots of time off
Needs to have better training for New Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZNovember 27, 2018
Needs to have better Management and Human Resource. Alot of favoritism in this company and thats how you move up in a position at Convey . There point structure is so bad and not very sucessful at all.
Pros
Gives you PTO And Sick Time hours
Cons
Its like your in jail with all thete regulations and rules they have
Management do not know meaning of the word manage
Clinical Coordinator/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 13, 2019
You get Personal Time Off which applied to sick and vacation- all the time off was lumped into one. You earned so much each pay period but once you earned the maximum time you stopped earning. They paid pennies but were hired by a third party that definitely paid them more than they were paying us
It was productive and no wasted time, always doing something
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLDecember 15, 2018
I loved working there, I struggled because of my experience but everyone always helped me out with anything I needed. I was disappointed that I had to leave but I would definitely recommend this job for anyone who has the desire to learn and help out with anything.
Pros
Amazing atmosphere
Do not apply here
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 28, 2018
Honestly convey just sucks. The pay sucks, the mentors don’t even help when you need it. Super stressful job makes you want to cry at the end of your shift. You HAVE TO work 8 hours a day and only get a 30 minute lunch. Time goes by super slow when it’s dead and you can’t bring a book or anything to entertain yourself with while waiting for a call. You have to learn so many things and do so many things and you still just get paid minimum wage. You never get a raise and can never get promoted.
Horrible place to work
Renewals Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 8, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work here unless you are in between jobs or interested in something temporary. When I started here, I was baited in. Some of the management was very dishonest about the length of position and they showed not sense of regard for the livelihood of the employees. I wasted my time here studying, and taking tests for a temporary position when I could've went far somewhere else. The only good thing I have to say is that my supervisor was awesome as well as a select few of coworkers.
Pros
I had a great team supervisor.
Cons
Cutthroat environment. You never know which day is your last.
Stressful
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Working at convey is like being in prison. Everything there is a rush. When u work at a call center and sits all day, it is only fair it u get ur full 2 15 breaks instead of using ur 15 for bathroom. In other words, bathroom break is is not given since the guman side of the company is gone. I know there are different stroke for different folks, but this one was not for me. Besides, they don't care are employees wellbeing.
The Company and Others
Member Services Advocate (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 2, 2018
The work environment with coworkers is really nice and relaxing and everyone seems to get along, however in terms of moving up , it takes hard work, no raises unless contracts are switched with different programs. Since Convey is a contractor for many insurance companies , like Humana, Better Health, Etc they can loose or gain contracts and dependent on you as an individual and your work ethic, attendance, QA scores determines if you move over with a new contract when one prior contract has ended or your deemed ineligible and have to be let go.
Pros
Pto, Flexible Supervisors
Cons
No raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convey Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.