Cook County, IL Employee Reviews

productive and busy
networking Analyst (Former Employee) –  chicago ILSeptember 30, 2015
Everyday was something different, I enjoyed facing the new task on a day to day bases. meeting and interacting with people was a plus.
One of the best companies that I've ever had the privilege of working for!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago Metropolitan AreaApril 15, 2015
Cook Illinois Company gave me the oppertunities to shine and rise within the company. The most promotions and recognition that I have ever received while working for this company.
Pros
Car allowance, meals and drinks
Cons
At times there was awkward tension I believe because it was family owned and operated.
Overall, not a bad working environment. Family considerations at the time was the reason I resigned.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook, IllinoisSeptember 17, 2014
Overall, not a bad working environment. A typical day at work involved answering busy phones and assisting with scheduling clients for clinic visits, daily data entry of client demographics, filing and posting information on boards. Management was not involved in the day to day operation. Co-workers were hard workers. The hardest part of my job was receptionist at the clinics because some clients were sad about their medical condition. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to give the necessary information to clients at the clinics to help them.
Pros
Great learning experience on medical and social issues.
Cons
More training and growth opportunities.