Cook County, IL

Cook County, IL Employee Reviews

patriotic workplace. Had good coworkers
I worked as election judge. It was very enjoyable. I intend to work other elections. Long hours. Helped many people with ballot questions. went to helpful workshop before election day.
productive and busy
Everyday was something different, I enjoyed facing the new task on a day to day bases. meeting and interacting with people was a plus.
One of the best companies that I've ever had the privilege of working for!
Cook Illinois Company gave me the oppertunities to shine and rise within the company. The most promotions and recognition that I have ever received while working for this company.
Pros
Car allowance, meals and drinks
Cons
At times there was awkward tension I believe because it was family owned and operated.
Overall, not a bad working environment. Family considerations at the time was the reason I resigned.
Overall, not a bad working environment. A typical day at work involved answering busy phones and assisting with scheduling clients for clinic visits, daily data entry of client demographics, filing and posting information on boards. Management was not involved in the day to day operation. Co-workers were hard workers. The hardest part of my job was receptionist at the clinics because some clients were sad about their medical condition. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to give the necessary information to clients at the clinics to help them.
Pros
Great learning experience on medical and social issues.
Cons
More training and growth opportunities.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cook County, IL. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3