Cook County Health & Hospitals System
70Average

Cook County Health & Hospitals System Employee Reviews for Medical Social Worker

Major Disappointment
Its disorganized, dirty hospital, no supplies, upper management disconnected, whatever the doctors complain about that's what changes are made with no consideration to work load or if it even makes sense. The social work profession not respected and SW's are blamed for everything. We are only as good, if we jump when the doctors say jump and if we are "yes" people. If we run into problems, it is perceived we are not doing our job, instead of maybe there are bigger issues. The culture in the hospital is terrible, no teamwork doctors will smile in your face and write a complaint about you. You can't win for losing at this place.
Great team and supervisor.
I had an amazing team willing always to help each other and a very encouraging supervisor. No micromanagement, which works great for me. In an environment like that, I feel motivated to work, therefore my productivity was consistently above average.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Jobs at Cook County Health & Hospitals System