Cool Cuts 4 Kids Employee Reviews

Management and pay was horrible
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 9, 2019
I would definitely not recommend working for cool cuts for kids. I have worked in many salons and this was by far the most horrible job I have ever had. It is very stressful and you have to deal with screaming children most of the time. The pay is horrible and not worth the stress. The manager sat in the back most days. If you enjoy a sticky and dirty atmosphere then this might be your dream job.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, stressful, dirty
Company going down hill
Manager (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COMay 1, 2017
Was not fun working by myself all the time. I did love my job! Love working with the kids. Working for the company for so long never got a raise for the hard work I put in the company. It was hard to accomplish anything when I wasn't appreciated.
Pros
Love doing children's hair
Cons
Did not like working alone and not getting help
Fun environment eith kids
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 22, 2016
The most enjoyable parts are the children. I get to entertain them as they do me while styling them. It can be challenging when they move, however I have learned to move and work them.
To be able to work in an environment that was fun, surrounded by laughter and people that wanted to be at work. To make good money and develop others.
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2015
-Assessed what training needs were for overall company and for individuals, wrote and delivered those trainings. Reviewed sales reports, payroll reports, district managers overall results, and discussed results for accountability and plan for current weeks focus.
-I learned that everyone you work with whether adult, child or employee wants to be treated with respect and compassion.
- Anything is possible when you manage with support, resources, training and clear expectations of performance
- Partnered for results and motivation
- when you could not help the child or parent, and termination of employees
- Seeing the success of the team I worked with. With laughter, joy and pride for a job well done..
Pros
Company car, fair salary, opportunity to develop others, working with kids, developing training materials, Company cc for rewards in exceeding results, Insurance
Cons
no balance between wk and personal time, high insurance costs
great starting point for graduates
hair stylist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2014
Day to day you service regular customers as well as new ones. You get to build a name for yourself as well as keeping their relationship with the company. You work at a set speed establish my the company. Fun and fast paced environment.
Pros
Free products, bonuses
Cons
sometimes no break, strict scheduling