Cooley LLP

Cooley LLP Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Cooley is an amazing place to work with an extremely strong and collaborative culture. People tend not to leave because it is such a pleasant work environment.
I ttruly enjoyed my time at Cooley. It was a temp job that only lasted 5 months, but I would absolutely recommend Cooley to friends looking for a position.
Pros
Great atmosphere
I only worked there for a short time, I was a temp called in for the regular secretary's maternity leave. I enjoyed the time that I was there, it was a very productive atmosphere.
I enjoyed my time at Cooley. I learned a great deal and I worked with some fantastic people. Unfortunately, I wanted to advance my career and there was no path available at Cooley.
The attorneys I worked with were very friendly and the firm was very generous. I am a patent secretary and the workload was very heavy and Cooley provided the needed support to enable me to get my work completed.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Cooley is a lovely firm to work for, I am thinking about moving back home and the do not have a firm in the area of N.C Cooley have been a firm that takes care of their employees.
Pros
great work hours
Cons
could give more duties to handle
Cooley, LLP was a great place to work. I worked in the Reston, Virginia office. The location of the office was great in the center of the town, with access to all kinds of restaurants and amenities. The culture was very laid back, this is a California based law firm and the culture reflected that. The management was very diligent to make sure that the company was protected from changes in the economy by making sure they had a very diverse client base, which insured that if one client moved to another law firm, it didn't affect the company in any large way. I enjoyed working at Cooley, and only left to move to North Carolina.
Pros
Great culture, great place to work, great benefits.