COOPERATIVE PRODUCERS, INC Employee Reviews

Literally the worst experience I have ever had
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Holstein, NEJune 27, 2018
Terrible, disgusting, disappointing, the worst experience I have ever had. The company is a joke. I was hired on June 4th and after leaving a much better job for my marriage, they fired me after 23 days without a decent reason, I wouldn’t recommend to anyon
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Long hours, bs work and terrible managemnet
Productive and fun place to work at
Scale Operator (Current Employee) –  Funk, NEFebruary 28, 2018
My typical day at work consists of answering the phones, greeting customers when they come in and probing incoming and outgoing grain. I have learned to multitask very well since I am the only person in the office. The management is very understanding if something comes up and work with you on being gone. The hardest part of my job is making sure everything is being done and is accurate. Most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the farmers and coworkers.
Pros
Provide lunches during trains and harvest lunches
Cons
Retirement plan, health, dental, vision insurance
Interactive with daily customers
GRAIN CLERK/C-STORE ATTENDANT/BOOKKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Merna, NEJanuary 4, 2017
My typical day at work involves billing out inventory items and maintaining inventory numbers. I have learned that working with all types of personalities takes a special kind of person. I currently work with 2 male subjects with whom I have developed a good working relationship. The hardest part of my job is understanding that not every day is the same, but working through those obstacles are also a fun part of it.
Not bad
Precision Agronomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJune 12, 2014
Not a bad place to work but their compensation and benefits leave a lot to be desired.
Great benefits!
Grain Clerk (Current Employee) –  Funk, NEDecember 11, 2013
CPI offers a great low key, casual working environment. If you are familiar with the locals this is a really good place to work as you will deal with a lot of the locals.
Pros
Great Health Insurance