Cooperative Response Center

Cooperative Response Center Employee Reviews

Fast paced call center with incorrect assessments
CRC is a fun place to work, and the calls come in pretty quickly so the time passes at a good rate. The real downside to the job was that our calls were reviewed and rated by people at a different site who had never done out job and just graded on a checklist. This means that you could have done everything in your power to help someone with an issue, been praised by the customer, and felt like it was your best call ever, but because you didn't meet this one check mark you failed the call.
I enjoyed my work experience wirh CRC
I enjoyed working for CRC. The management and staff worked together to ensurenit was a positive environment.
The call center was stressful at rimes, but the management was understanding and cooperative with our needs.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Customer complaints
Amazing company
Everyone there is amazing the work is a little hard at times bit as long as you read instructions you should be fine and the floor leads are always there to help and the pay is great customer service over the phone is tricky but dont take anything personal and assure the members your there to help them with what you can
Favorite Job
The management in the company makes you feel that you are more than a employee, they make you feel needed and respected. The work atmosphere is very relaxing even in times of stress. Everyone works as a team and are always willing to help each other even the supervisor on staff
Pros
meals and extra cash when working over time during peak times
Cons
long days
Stressful at all times
Work load to amount of employees is terrible! No Management training. Pay was ok if you live in the Sequatchie Valley area ...........................
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Work load is extremely heavy and HR..Dept. Is out of state and they are not helpful at all ! Hr.Resented that the dunlap tn.Location is union.
Work load, extreme stress, no management training. And very poor hr dept. Higher management allows the hr. Staff to make decisions that should be made by the board of directors. The coops crc handles have no clue of the work load crc enforces the employees to take care of. Crc is a non profit business and upper management keeps taking on more and more coops. Without providing the amount of staff to handle it. This ratio will soon catch up with crc and coops will have hard questions for upper management and board of directors to answer !
Pros
Fellow employees trying to do a good job.
Cons
Work load, Stress and employee staffing
Employee-Centered Focus - Great Environment
Some days are fast-paced; some are slow. Dress code is super casual. Management has a clear vision and values transparency. There are always fun activities, events, and challenges going on. Tons of employee recognition. One of the best work environments in Austin!
Pros
Fun atmosphere, Clear vision, Transparency, Benefits, Promotes from Within
Cons
Most positions have to start entry-level
Bad Mangers / Great HR Department
Managers do not listen to you. They take credit for the positive and have you take credit for the negative. Policy's are not followed and they dont really care about employees. They know your a dime a dozen and the turn over rate proves that.
Managers influence you to trust them and dislike you going to HR if situations arise. My advice to anyone is if something isn't right and it seems your Manager isnt taking care of it but says they are, go to HR because they are the ones that care about individuals in the company and overpaid Managers who dont do much worry about themselves.
Pros
Employee perks, Prize giveaways often, Casual Atmosphere
Cons
Gossip, no confidentiality, wrongful promotions, some depts are seniority but CRC is not!?!!
Productive workplace
A normal day at work was chill and laid back no big deal. I learned that working with new people is an awesome experience management was really helpful
Exceptionally entitled customer base
I've worked in call centers for roughly 10 years, and in several different states.

CRC is by far the worst call center I've ever had the displeasure of working for.

Be prepared to spend your entire shift being yelled at by irresponsible and entitled customers who get mad when their utilities have been shut off for non-payment.

You WILL be yelled at on a daily basis by the worst humanity has to offer. The pay simply does not balance out with what you are forced to endure from the customers.
Pros
Full benefits, full time hours, lots of potlucks and food bought by management
Cons
The worst and most entitled customer base in the history of call centers
Stuck in early 90's
This company has not kept up with the times. They still believe that a scared employee is the best employee.

IT is 100% software oriented individuals. Hardware oriented people do not last.

Very high turnover
Very good company to work for
They treat employees very well feels like family. Its a pleasant work environment. They have good benefits, incentives and health programs. If you have any questions everyones very helpful.
good place, rude customers
good place to work, room for advancement, and managers are good people. the nature of the job is to deal with people who are often very rude and to the point of insanity. good job plenty of hours , but rude customers.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rude customers
Call center for electric companies and coops
Nice company to work for clean friendly environment very informative with their employees The company takes great care of its employees Call center with a mixture of high volume call days and low volume call days
Awesome place
AWESOME PLACE-Great management. Healthy conscious company! They treat their employees great. Always having cookouts, giving away gifts, competitions, etc.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Stressful
Family oriented, fast paced and busy
The overall job was great. CRC is a great company to work for great benefits and most of the time the floor was pretty laid back. I learned a lot about patience working here. Following directions, reading all of the information on the screens and inputting information from the members correctly on every single call. The hardest part of the job I would say is just making sure you are doing what needs to be done, take your time on every call to ensure you are doing the right steps for each coop. The most enjoyable part of the job was how family oriented they are. The CEO of the company would come in at least once a month to visit with us. I really enjoyed that he did not leave us out, since head quarters were out of state. He still made it an effort to make us feel like part of the family.
Pros
bonuses and health care, training
Cons
short breaks, favoritism
Workplace Culture
Good ole boys mentality with the executive team and CEO. No consistency in following policy. Favoritism to certain employees.
Benefits and pay are great. Programs put on by HR are awesome. Wish the rest of the executive team put more effort into the employees as the HR team does.
Great Place to Work
If you are looking for a local company with great benefits and a company that looks out for its employees this is the company for you. They do a great job with family and home life. They have good benefits. The customer service staff that you work with are great.
My experience
Two weeks of training with the software via close circuit video conferencing with the other 2 sites, then two weeks training with a mentor. Learned to handle inbound calls from members and customers. My shift was 3 pm to 11 pm with a 30 min break which I took as bathroom breaks through the shift. We were allowed to eat or snack throughout the shift. Training on the software we learned to never ad lib in our conversations with the caller. If our software did not say it we were not to relay it.
Hardest part of the job were the days when our call volume was back to back calls.

The management encouraged employee potlucks, Valentine celebration, Christmas Secret Santa, Wellness Seminars.

Best part of the job was the comradery of the employees and management.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, attendance policy
Typical Day
Answer calls, enter data, proof.
During busy season can be faces paced.

No room for advancement, pretty mundane work day in and day out.

Years of service means nothing to this place.
Great place to work at
The employees and the company are great to work for. Everyone is always willing to help. its an be a very busy environment to work at but it will make your day go by fast.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cooperative Response Center. Our community is ready to answer.
Cooperative Response Center Reviews by Location