Copart, Inc Employee Review

This is an awful company run by awful Executive Staff.
Manager (Former Employee) –  West Coast.August 4, 2013
All this company is about is selling junk cars to the highest bidder.

Should be so simple, yet while us grunts slave it out at the yards, the executive staff live in environmentally controlled luxurious offices. And I know this as they gave the tour at the Fairfield California offices. These same scum have use of a private jet while customer service and yard staff are paid peanuts.

Training seemed straightforward by a competent staff, thus goes the good thing about Copart.

They showed us some videos of company rallies and it was chillingly like a Brown Shirt rally the way they worshiped the company founder Johnson. he's a car salesman folks, get over it.

Yes, I took this job until something better for me came up, but it bothered me seeing so many people subjected to overwork, under-staffing conditions, and the occasional berating by the regional manager.

Did I mention this is nothing more than selling junk cars?

Stay away from this hell hole. You'd feel better about yourself pole dancing.
Pros
Co Workers were always awesome
Cons
Regional pus filled managers, everything else.

Other Copart, Inc Employee Reviews

lots variety
RFP Project Management (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 23, 2018
overall ok work environment. Could spend more time with their employee development, As well more communication between management and all employees, was alway rumors on what was about to happen,
A great company
LOADER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 21, 2018
The work was fast paced and often stressful. The benefits they offered were very good, and there was plenty of room for advancement. The pay seemed a little low at every title compared to the work load, but in a recession that was a positive. There was plenty of room on the ladder for people who would stick it out.
Pros
Good benefits and future
Cons
A bit over worked for the pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Copart, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight