Copeland Toyota Employee Reviews

Success is in your hands
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 22, 2019
Whether you are buying a house or purchasing a vehicle, it is going to require, focus, accountability and the ability to work in a competitive work environment. As a family owned dealership I have personally progressed with the company and have watched as people move up quickly to advanced positions with handwork, trust and dedication. I have not only learned to challenge myself and set goals in place, I have learned so much more about myself as an individual. Working in a fast-paced environment can be difficult for some, but is 100% adaptable if you apply yourself to it. The hardest part of the job is starting over every month with a clean slate. Each month we work very hard to hit numbers and treat our customers the best we can. Some months we hit goal , celebrate and feel accomplished. Other months we have to look back at our mistakes and learn from them to have a better month. In business, you start all over again the following month or next quarter. This is nothing new while working in the sales field. You have got to have strong willpower to understand this concept. The rewards certainly outweigh the hardest part of the job. There is also ultimate opportunity to gain sales as the Copeland Toyota has almost been around for 50 years and has loyal customers that refer customers and consistently purchase from the company. If you want a change, a challenge in life and to make a good amount of money, this is a company to look in to.
Sales
Sales/ Leasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJuly 15, 2019
Did not like working for this company, was yelled at in morning meetings daily. They are extremely unprofessional. A HOSTILE ENVIORMENT TO WORK in. They are not family oriented and Human Resources does not exists at Copeland. It everyone knows your business.
Horrifically mismanaged family owned dealership
BDC Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAMarch 8, 2019
Seems everyone has been promoted to an ideal level of incompetence. Employees generally work hard to meet the unrealistic demands of senior management whilst GM promotes on hem length, service director is nowhere to be found, service manager is paid to watch golf, parts manager is the MOST vulgar, sexist, racist filth possible, customer service manager comes to work like she just rolled out of the backseat of a car. All in all #BrocktonStrong
Pros
Great pay, comprable benefits
Cons
Workplace moral, management incompetance
Great job if you have no life
Business Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MANovember 20, 2017
The department that I worked for was fantastic, the other managers were pushy and unorganized. If you like working 50 hours or more a week then this is the job for you. You don't get a work/life balance.
Production is the only value.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 11, 2017
The type of environment at Copeland Toyota is an extremely complicated workplace. The benefits and pay are complimentary but the management was highly degrading. People become a product of their environment. And the type of environment this particular company produced was in essence; disrespectful. The management there would talk to their employees as if they were a truck driver and we were the person that just cut them off on the highway. I understand that in time, due to relationships growing closer over a lengthy period of time we as humans become more comfortable with those around us. But never did I imagine that comfortability became a justification for disrespect fullness. I understand that different personalities crash at some point in time and conflict is almost a necessity in some circumstances. However, constant degrading in the most disgusting verbal manner day in and day out tends to take away a person's passion even for the things that person has worked so hard for.
All in all, I gave Copeland Toyota three stars out of five. Four stars for the benefits and compensation. And I took away one star if someone doesn't mind having a full head of gray hair by the age of 30.
Long hours big rewards
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAApril 11, 2017
Expect to work hard. 50 hours a week in order to be successful in this business. Educate customer customers about the value and overcom objections. Provide truly exceptional customer service from start to finish
Great family owned dealership
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 22, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Copeland Toyota. I learned a ton about the car business and made some friends while selling lots of cars.
Not bad at all
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MADecember 9, 2016
Service manager is a great guy to work with. Definitely took care of the mechanics in the shop. Service writers at the time weren't all that great and the sales managers had a bit too much throw around the shop than they should have but was honestly a great place to work. Definitely would work here again.
Pros
Free lunches, good bonuses, benefits
Cons
Sales was aggravating to deal with
amazing work enviroment
Car Detailer (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
clean & detail cars.
i learned that you have to pay attention to every detail while working on the car.
management was great, team player, understanding.
co-workers easy to get along with also team players.
hardest part would have to be not meeting the customers needs.
most enjoyable part of the job is the great work environment
Pros
the pro's would be doing what i love hands on work.
Cons
cons would be not enough hours.
ok place to work at
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 21, 2014
nice staff easy going the upper magment was a little rude and made day to day work hard