COPS Monitoring Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Cool
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 17, 2018
The work environment is comparable to being around family members you like being around, the managers are fun and always there to help. It was a cool work place.
Ok company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 20, 2015
This was an ok company I didnt see an growth and alot of the thing they said they offererd wasnt true. This wasnt a work friendly enviorment at all and over a period of time we couldnt keep a manager
good place to work if you like call centers
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton. FLOctober 28, 2014
has good culture, management is available. Liked all my coworkers.
The hardest part of the job for me was the loud environment of coworkers made it difficult to hear callers at times, and the extended time sitting in one place. It was stressful in that I had to call authorities on people who could not remember passcodes and then had to listen to them yelling and cursing at me for doing my job. I learned to be patient with the yelling and in some cases calm the people down.
It is rewarding to actually dispatch authorities to people who actually do need them and to be there for them in their time of need.
Have discovered though, that a sit down job is just not for me.