CORA Physical Therapy Employee Reviews for Physical Therapist

Stressful environment
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 12, 2019
3-4 patients an hour. These patients are mostly post stroke chronic pain and gait and balance issues. High focus on insurance payors with a color coded system on the poor vs good payors
Pros
Great center manager
Cons
Factory type environment
High productivity standards, poor management
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  AnonymousJanuary 15, 2019
Company has competitive salary and benefits, but high productivity standards and poor mid level management. Therapists are expected to see 3 or 4 patients at a time and are reprimanded when patients cancel or the schedule is not up to the "clinical labor efficiency" standards, which is judged based upon an average of patients seen per day vs the budget that was set for the clinic.
Advancement opportunities are definitely there, partially due to staff turnover rates. The company has a very heavy focus on statistics and you will be judged based upon your "numbers".
They do have great continuing education benefits and overall most of the staff is great.

Therapists are slightly over worked compared to the average which reduces quality of patient care and increases employee burnout.

Company motto is "treating everyone right" but this does not necessarily apply to employees.

If you are more interested in career advancement and benefits than daily job satisfaction then this may be for you. Otherwise I would look elsewhere.
Pros
Good continuing education benefits, relatively competitive salary, friendly staff overall
Cons
High productivity standards, poor management, potentially unethical standards for patient care
Fun place to work
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLJune 8, 2016
Great clinical support and mentoring from management and peers. The staff at this location are like a family and make coming to work everyday enjoyable. Great educational and advancement opportunities available including annual CEU allowance. The scheduling is flexible and convenient.
Great Atmosphere
Clinic Manager / Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 6, 2016
Great people to work with. Fun, energetic atmosphere! Company encourages personal growth in Physical Therapy by providing CEUs and paying for CEUs. Company has great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc). I feel part of a team along with the other Managers, the Regional Manager upto the VP of Operations! There's an open door policy which allows for smooth communication. I love what I do and where I do! :)
Great Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic with coworkers that feel like family
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 5, 2016
I joined CORA in summer of 2015 when my husband and I relocated to Pinellas county. I was initially hired as a full time staff PT. My favorite part of working for CORA is the people that have made me feel welcome and now feel like family. CORA offers competitive pay, mentorship programs, CEU budget, 401k, health benefits, PTO and life insurance. There is also opportunities for promotions as well. I had opportunity to become clinic manager after working for this company after 1 year. Management is very supportive.
Pros
Great benefits, supportive coworkers, CEU budget
Extremely busy workplace
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 7, 2013
My day started between 7-8 am to 5-6 pm. I saw on average 13-18 patients per day. With this job, I learned time management skills and how to juggle many clinical responsibilities while treating patients. Clinical management, when on premise, was great and were attentive to patient and worker needs. I enjoyed working with all my co-workers and we all worked as a team to accomplish patient care. The toughest part of the job was maintaining good patient care when the pt load increased to 3 patients an hour. Pt care is always of the utmost importance to me and I take pride in knowing that my patients are improving, receiving quality care, and moving towards a goal. This is what makes going to a job enjoyable.
Pros
Occasional free lunch; Supportive clinic mgmt; Good benefits
Cons
Difficult Documentation Software