CORA Physical Therapy Employee Reviews for Physical Therapist Assistant

Low salary
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 14, 2019
Low salary, too stressful enviroment, too many patients on a daily basis, poor management, little room to grow. I did not learn anything at this job. I will not recommend this job to anyone.
fun fast paced place to work
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 22, 2019
CORA is a very fun and engaging place to work! All my co-workers are very kind and helpful. The caseload is mostly orthopedic. The patients are very pleasant and ready to work.
Horrible Management
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLFebruary 19, 2019
Packed unethical schedule. Personally have been exposed to between 4-6 patients an hour. At its worst I have witnessed one therapist who was forced to handle a workload of 50 patients for the day. Work is divided unfairly between coworkers often. Complaints to upper management will fall on deaf ears. Management will tend to favor certain employees over others. No consistent disciplining of employees (some will be reprimanded while others receive a blind eye to their actions) from management. Management will consistently lie to employees. No compensation for seeing more patients compared to other clinics.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Management. Stressful enviornment.
fun work place
PTA Student (Former Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLJanuary 7, 2019
This was a work experience school job which molded me to the fast paced environment of an outpatient settings. The job site was near to my home and this was a additional benefit of working their
Pros
could go home for lunch
Cons
low salary
Nice place to work
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2017
At the present time I'm working Per Diem, but I been with this company since 2007. I learned a lot and the experience that I got is invaluable , at this time I'm not getting any benefits since I don't work full time, but during the years that I worked full time the benefits were vey good
Not a good place this location
PTA (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 10, 2017
The clinical manager is aggressive and very demanding. He harasses patients who cannot make it to their apt.The quality of patient care is not good depending on their insurance. Huge turn around very stressful place to work...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours stressful
Productive workplace
PTA student (Former Employee) –  Valrico, FLFebruary 8, 2017
A great place to work with skilled co-workers who are always willing to help. Only thing I didn't like is having 3-4 patients at once, where I felt I wasn't delivering the best care possible.
Productive and staff is very helpful and open, making the workplace enjoyable
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT INTERN (Former Employee) –  Valrico, FLAugust 1, 2016
Productive and staff is very helpful and open, making the workplace enjoyable. Learned different ways to achieve patient goals. The hardest part was the hours however, the best part was seeing a wide variety of patients and learning different techniques from different employees.
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 27, 2016
Loved my experience here. Great staff. Everyone is very knowledgeable, passionate, dedicated, and reliable. Quality patient care. I gained a lot of valuable experience here
A nice place to work
PTA (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 17, 2016
Flexible schedule, great vacation options and compensation for CEU's, great support from management. This a stable job with good opportunities for advancement.
Great stable company.
PTA (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 6, 2016
Great company and team to work for, able to to see different diagnosis and have mentors to consult and share ideas. Co-workers and management very well prepare and with high standars with costumer service.
Great company to work for!
PTA (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 5, 2016
Cora rehab wpb is an awesome place to work at! I enjoy coming into work everyday and love what I do as a PTA. The staff here is amazing and we all work as a team to make sure that each patient gets the best quality of care.
great company
PTA PRN (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLMay 3, 2016
Wonderful company to work for. Grateful for my time with them. Most enjoyable part of this job was the people. I love the diversity of the staff as well as the patients coming through the door.
Cora rehab
PTA (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Poor management leads to over scheduling patients and decreases their quality of care received. High turnover rate of therapists as well as front desk personnel.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Management is filled with people with poor leadership skills and who are solely financially focused
Great Place to work
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Titusville FLOctober 1, 2015
Great Management and teamwork between co-workers. Best part is helping patients return to their everyday lives. Hardest part of this job is time management and large case load.
Busy outpatient office with a great team of therapist
Physical Therapist Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  9921 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 25, 2013
Busy outpatient facility which required excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work with multiple patients at once diagnosed with a variety to functional limitations. Important to be a team player and help other therapist during the course of the day. I enjoy working with patients on a daily basis.
Productive happy work space
Physical Therapist Assistant  (Current Employee) –  Lake Placid, FLJuly 9, 2013
Large outpatient clinic with gym wellness program available to community. Local social hot spot with very friendly geriatric community.