CORA Physical Therapy Employee Reviews for Physical Therapy Aide

3.4Pay & Benefits
supportive and fun workplace
Physical Therapy Assistant in Outpatient setting (Former Employee) –  sebring, flOctober 10, 2018
This was my first job out of school and the owner of the company took me under his wing and led and guided me without restrictions or any bias that I was a new grad.
Great team
Physical Therapy Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLDecember 14, 2017
Great place to work.
Therapists are really involved and caring.
Everyone is friendly, I was there for a 9 month internship and I am so glad I was able to learn everything I did
Outpatient facility 3rd clinical rotation.
Physical Therapy Student (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 22, 2016
Very busy clinic worked 9 - 10 hour work days and had to work through most of my lunch break. During this 6 week clinical I treated of 2-3 patients an hour. I electronically documented daily progress notes of my patients treatments. Patients suffered from work related injuries, variety of neurological, and orthopedic conditions. I performed various modalities and manual therapy as needed for pain and symptom management. Patients benefited through therapeutic activities, resistive exercises, and therapeutic ROM exercises enabling them to return to prior level of daily and work related activities.